Tribal Seeker needs friends.

Hello.

I've been on Balmung for about two years now, and it's been a nice, albeit very lonely experience. I've attempted the whole 'random' thing a number of times, with no real success, and even tried ye olde bar-lounging in an attempt to meet some people. There's been brief contacts, but in my time here I've yet to develop any actual, serious, longer-term role-play.

I play a Seeker miqo'te who is a part of a splinter-tribe. Started by an eager nunh, things naturally didn't take a very good turn and running an entire clan became a bit hectic, even a small one. Coupled with tampering in Things That Should Not Be and a penchant for exploring where they shouldn't, the tribe is arguably on its last legs, and down to a few handfuls of members, who have taken to scattering in an attempt to mingle and hopefully strengthen the health and relations of the tribe with other miqo'te, and even outsiders. Kasah's even taken to civilisation - even if she finds it grossly overstimulating and a bit strange - in attempts to look for work among other things, understanding Eorzea's growing urban stretches are too much of beasts to ignore at this point.

For more points on interests, she's very into exploration and treasure-hunting -- even if it means sticking her hands into other people's pockets. She's wary of magic-users, but certainly has tampered with magic, herself. She's fond of trade and entertainment, like dancing and music, and though she finds the task daunting, she's interested in seeing other places of the world.

Hi there! I'm going to be on Balmung before too long and would love to meet people and discuss things! I read your post and have a couple ideas that would help us both, so feel free to message me if you like what Serenity has to offer

For more points on interests, she's very into exploration and treasure-hunting -- even if it means sticking her hands into other people's pockets. She's wary of magic-users, but certainly has tampered with magic, herself. She's fond of trade and entertainment, like dancing and music, and though she finds the task daunting, she's interested in seeing other places of the world.

You know, this character would fit a caravan idea I've been trying to come up with.

I'd love to roleplay with other characters in a grand adventure across the world. Find me in-game on Crestfallen Knight if you're interested, or just PM me on forums.

My character has that interesting love/hate relationship with Seekers usually, where she loathes their culture and still manages to find good friends among their ranks.

Feel free to poke me ingame!