Looking for newbie friendly FC

Eventide is a small and friendly RP FC that would love to have some new people join them.  We are all pretty versed in the lore as well.  Feel free to reply here, drop me a PM, or find me in game on Cocotsu Cotsu if you might be interested or have any questions ^_^

Let me toss the Heartsong Sanctuary hat at you as well!

Personally, I love new RPers! It's a lot easier to help them learn since there aren't a whole lot of bad habits to change ^_^

Hit me up in PM for info, or look for me ingame on Kulain Qalli

I am also fairly new the the lore. Although I've RP'ed in many other Mmo's I feel quite noobish here, and would love to find some nice people to RP with. You can look for me online by the character name Rennith Sivia, and if you have any luck with a friendly FC I would be fairly interested in joining.

I don't know that lore at all (at least for now) so I hope that wont be a major problem.

I am also fairly new the the lore. Although I've RP'ed in many other Mmo's I feel quite noobish here, and would love to find some nice people to RP with.

Hi there and welcome to Eorzea and the RPC! I think I can help some on the lore front. Here's a few links that cover some details of the basic world building stuff:

Eorzean Lore Starter Kit

-Racial Lore Compilation

-Class/Job Lore Compilation

-Hydaelyn Geography Lore

-Settlements in Eorzea Pre-Calamity

-Eorzean City-states' Political Structures Lore

-Eorzean Units of Time and Measurement Lore

Hope this helps! ^^ If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask here on the forums and we'll see if we can get those answered for you!