Which Character?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Character?

• Keeper Female
    • Raen Female
    • Elezen Female
    • Seeker Male
    • Midlander Female

I have around 5 different alternate characters and I can't decide which one to play! ;3; I really wish to have one that will seem attractive with Lore-wise to roleplay with for other people! I'd love to hear your opinions on each character!

Female Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te: Use to be my main, a shy conjurer that is very bubbly and outgoing when meeting someone. Her backstory was that she was a sheltered young of a matriarch, the youngest of 5 children, as the youngest she was cared for by her mother and was refused to learn of the outside land. At 18, her mother decided to let her go and earn money for the family when the funds were low. As she wandered, her family was slaughtered by assassins. Unaware of this happening, she continues to wander. She recently came back from a journey learning archery.

Female Raen Au Ra: Was stolen from her travelling tribe as a newborn by Garleans. She was forced experiments on and became a failure, left abandoned to die in the blistering cold in Coerthas. She was then found by a Midlander, raised by him and given a midlander name. He taught her life by giving her books to read while he'd be gone on research expeditions. One day he came home sick, and died soon after. She took up herbal arts, wanting to save her friends as she couldn't save her father.

Female Ishgardian Elezen: Was a Noble of Ishgard before losing her family's title after them being called Heretics. Now wanders as a Free Paladin in Eorzea in exile.

Male Seeker of the Sun Miqo'te: Abandoned as a cub for being infertile and useless to his clan cause of it. He grew up to be a brat wielding daggers and stealing from people.

Female Midlander Hyur: A noble from Ul'dah, raised under her father who was among the ranks of the Flames, now retired. She wanders around as a Free Paladin, wielding a rapier always as her hip.

So please give me your opinions! Positive or Negative, I accept all of them. I hope to hear from you!

Female Ishgardian Elezen: Was a Noble of Ishgard before losing her family's title after them being called Heretics. Now wanders as a Free Paladin in Eorzea in exile.

Sounds like a perfect background to be a Dark Knight.  Maybe have her go through the Dark Knight story and then have a "Cecil" moment and finally decide to be a Paladin for good.

PLD to 50, DRK to 50, then back to PLD

Sounds like a perfect background to be a Dark Knight.  Maybe have her go through the Dark Knight story and then have a "Cecil" moment and finally decide to be a Paladin for good.

Save that DRKs are not in any way shape or form automatically evil. This was specifically avoided when they were written up. They protect those who are not persecuted by the corrupt in power. Yar.

Save that DRKs are not in any way shape or form automatically evil. This was specifically avoided when they were written up. They protect those who are not persecuted by the corrupt in power. Yar.

I actually like this idea a lot! I'd have to think of how to write it in her story though. If you find me ingame on her it's Astelle Liautroix. I'm only lvl 26 GLD at the moment.

Wow, lots of choices, huh! I think having alts is nice, but at the same time is so difficult to make decisions or having to switch from alt to alt for scenes is too difficult...I guess I would suggest is play the one you like to play as an extension of YOU, that'd be the best one to use!

Wow, lots of choices, huh! I think having alts is nice, but at the same time is so difficult to make decisions or having to switch from alt to alt for scenes is too difficult...I guess I would suggest is play the one you like to play as an extension of YOU, that'd be the best one to use!

Yeah, I haven't really found my niche yet in RP. I really enjoy roleplaying my female Elezen, the little amount I have rped with her. I'm going to get her more out there soon, but levelling is important. xD I understand what you mean though, In MMORPGs I usually rp a female noble daughter of a retired war veteran and fights and wields swords from him. Of course I had to tweak her to match lore but overall, it's been similar. The two characters I enjoy at the moment are my Male miqo'te I haven't really rped with yet, and my Female Elezen.