Ship's Junk

Folken

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I owe Eva a commission currently. But since I haven't been able to art too well it's severely prevented me from completing it.

But hopefully that'll be changing soon. I've been itching to get back to ye olde drawin' board and have powered through my disadvantages for the time being. 

And as a result, a little something on the side for Eva for being so patient with me, and to let her know that I haven't forgotten, and that I will totally get that commission done.

500x505http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w464/TheShawnzy/eva_2-2_zps7f284b95.png[/img]

Wow Ship, that's really great!!  Love the style!  And don't worry so much about the commission.  There's really no hurry or anything.  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Well, before this gets knocked to page 3 I suppose I should bump it back up with this.

ship_fallen2_zpsa11cb9b4.png

An additional backstory piece, similar to my other finale battle picture. Ship took part in the Battle at Carteneau Flats, but as shown, he didn't do so well. In fact, he didn't even witness the unleashing of the full Calamity.

Your thread title always manages to confuse me whenever I see it on the updated list lol. "Ship's Junk" - "Wait what?! Oh... not that type of junk Ron..."

Great drawing as usual Shippuu! You always manage to convey the feelings well through your drawings and colors. Give us moar!!!

Haha...one of these days I will post something here that makes the title appropriate, I'm sure it's bound to happen.

And I'm glad I'm at least able to convey some kind of emotion through my art. Guess that's the whole point of me drawing, to relay some kind of expression I guess? -shrug-

But yeah, I'll hopefully be updating more often now. Just getting into the groove of things again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know what I should be amazed off... Your awesome drawing skills and style. Or the fact that you can create the funniest shippuu avatars... I just can't take my eyes of it! lol

Look at him eat!

Bahahaha, good, goood. The avatar is doing it's work. Brilliant! lol

HOW DO YOU DO THIS

Foul Sorcery. That's how.

• 2 weeks later...