Ship's Junk

Folken

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one hot Lalafell. 

Not words I thought I would ever hear myself speaking...

Breakin' down those barriers, one shirtless picture at a time.

"I ate it. You got a problem with that?"

Badass as ever Ship! Any plans to color it?

"B-but...that's not what you're supposed to do with shirts!!!"

And I dunno, didn't think about coloring it...I might, but probably wouldn't be anything advanced.

ocrap

...-walks away awkwardly-

Oh god...am I that hideous? Scaring people away?!?! Woe is meeeeee~

That's one hot Lalafell. 

As awkward as it is.... This. I just.... I kinda want to lick him and that's so wrong. So, so wrong.

Probably tastes like taboo :/

Or awesome.

Or a combination of the two.

That's one hot Lalafell. 

Not words I thought I would ever hear myself speaking...

Breakin' down those barriers, one shirtless picture at a time.

So you are in fact building up to actually showing us Ship's junk after all? ;)

Bahaha, I was wondering when someone would bring up that double entendre~

And maybe so, if there's interest for it hahaha.

Ship_shirt2_zpsea3c9bb1.png

Wry are he so handsome?! And so itty bitty. Life is just not fair for them big ladies.

On a more serious note, I am forever astounded by your ability to make such great lines digitally. I keep trying and trying and mine always end up looking thick and clunky. And my poses seem really stiff while yours are always dynamic and fluid.

Wry are he so handsome?! And so itty bitty. Life is just not fair for them big ladies.

On a more serious note, I am forever astounded by your ability to make such great lines digitally. I keep trying and trying and mine always end up looking thick and clunky. And my poses seem really stiff while yours are always dynamic and fluid.

Itty bitty is best though! Means he's travel sized! And Ship doesn't discriminate! He loves the big ladies! hahaha xD

And my lines most likely stem from my custom brushes. One of the benefits of digital software. It's really about shape dynamics, try flipping it on on the brush you're using if you aren't. If your tablet has pressure sensitivity then the lighter you press the thinner the line is, harder = thicker. Lets you get nice wispy lines with quick strokes. (Assuming you're using Photoshop that is, though other good art programs should have something similar I'd assume.)

Itty bitty is best though! Means he's travel sized! And Ship doesn't discriminate! He loves the big ladies! hahaha xD

And my lines most likely stem from my custom brushes. One of the benefits of digital software. It's really about shape dynamics, try flipping it on on the brush you're using if you aren't. If your tablet has pressure sensitivity then the lighter you press the thinner the line is, harder = thicker. Lets you get nice wispy lines with quick strokes. (Assuming you're using Photoshop that is, though other good art programs should have something similar I'd assume.)

Shippu can ride on Siobhain's shoulders and berate her. She's probably into that given her soldier-esque mentality. Like Yoda. A tiny, attractive, angry Yoda.

I have a Create Bamboo tablet and I've discovered that there is...like little to no pressure sensitivity. I've fiddled with it a lot and I haven't gotten much out of it. When I was working with GIMP I found this tutorial that said I could put a fade on a line that mimics the effect of thickness/pressure sensitive by length but it didn't work so well on varying-lengths of lines. I'm using CS2 now but I've yet to try again at a freehand piece just with the tablet. I suppose I'll have to give that a shot and maybe see about what I can do with the brushes.

Thank you! Your expertise on the matter is appreciated.

Shippu can ride on Siobhain's shoulders and berate her. She's probably into that given her soldier-esque mentality. Like Yoda. A tiny, attractive, angry Yoda.

Ship is certainly one to berate people, even if they are well over twice his size! 

Of course, I'm sure they'd certainly get into a scrap or two in the mean time...

fight_zpscca03864.png

Ship is certainly one to berate people, even if they are well over twice his size! 

Of course, I'm sure they'd certainly get into a scrap or two in the mean time...

fight_zpscca03864.png

Stupendous! You accomplished everything I was concerned with doing myself, reflecting the movement and impact, not only with the poses but with the effects of the splatter. It's like a Chinese ink-painting in movement. I really love this.