Looking for fellow villains

Hello!  

I've been trying to find evil characters  to roleplay with but I had no luck. I'm looking for drug dealers/gang members/pirates/mercenaries of all kind. If you're interested in roleplaying as a cutthroat, let me know! Also, I'd love to take part in a free company that's involved in illegal activities, petty crimes, etc.  My character is Bronwyn Aethelwulf.

*grabs a megaphone for broadcasting*

C'Kaaaayyyyaaaahhhhhhh.

There's a few linkpearls out there for criminal activity and a FC or two. I have two rather nefarious characters myself that have been getting into all kinds of trouble. :)

Sounds good! Hit me up in game.

*Waves* Allo! I'd be interested in connecting with ya. I've got a few drug dealing plots going on and maybe we can expand that web together in addition to other devious things

Also, check out the FC The Coats if you're looking for a crime based one. They're trying to grow and have a few things set up for this weekend. In game you can /tell Laplus Lavira about it.

*Waves* Allo! I'd be interested in connecting with ya. I've got a few drug dealing plots going on and maybe we can expand that web together in addition to other devious things

Also, check out the FC The Coats if you're looking for a crime based one. They're trying to grow and have a few things set up for this weekend. In game you can /tell Laplus Lavira about it.

OK! What's your in game name? I'll reach out to you after the maintenance.