SORT OF NOT ACTUAL ROLEPLAY

SO Ive seen a lot of us here in my neck of the woods (Greater Seattle Area, WA) and thought, WHY NOT HOST A MEET UP!? This is a good idea yes? YOU LIKE FRIENDS, YES? Sometime in August, if there is an actual interest in this idea, we can all meet somewhere in Seattle proper, get some drinks, have some fun, (maybe catch some pokemon)! If youre actually interested in this idea, please post here or PM me! Id love to get to know some of my fellow ballywood buddies, and hang out in the greatest city on earth :moogle:

lol my fiancee and I are up in the Edmonds/Lynnwood area. Not sure if we have much time this summer (wedding is in September which means we are entering the crazy prep time now) but this is a cute idea :)

It's cute that you even THINK you don't have time with a wedding approaching. Alllow me to settle this for you so you can remove all doubt.

You won't.

(Coming from experience)

lol

lol my fiancee and I are up in the Edmonds/Lynnwood area. Not sure if we have much time this summer (wedding is in September which means we are entering the crazy prep time now) but this is a cute idea :)

It's cute that you even THINK you don't have time with a wedding approaching. Alllow me to settle this for you so you can remove all doubt.

You won't.

(Coming from experience)

lol

We're doing a Shinto ceremony, so there's actually very little we need to do ahead of time for that part, at least. Thanks for the warning though? LOL