Au Ra Conjurer Looking for RP Connections

[align=center]fwiLN[/align]

[align=center]Hello! I’m a rper looking to make connections both IC and OOC. I’m currently working on my wiki page and information, but I’m new to this community and a tiny bit overwhelmed! [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]I’m currently looking for all kinds of connections, but longterm would be preferred! I would love to meet people to RP with often and grow character relationships (Whether it be friendly, romantic antagonistic etc). Honestly the longer term the story is the more I would be excited to be a part of it c:[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]About my character IC:[/align]

[align=center]Eto Abumi[/align]

[align=center]-Raen Au Ra[/align]

[align=center]-Traveling conjurer, mender [/align]

[align=center]-Studious, quiet, gentle soul [/align]

[align=center]-Currently staying in Gridania[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]What I was looking for when it comes to partners andstories:[/align]

[align=center]-Traveling partners IC; A healer would probably want someoneelse along with them, the roads out there are dangerous for a new adventurer! [/align]

[align=center]-Mentor type characters; She is new to this side of theworld and still has a lot to learn about both conjuring and the world around her. [/align]

[align=center]-Other Au Ra; It would most likely be comforting to meetothers of the same race as you, especially after coming across the sea to a new land. [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]If you’d like to rp and make friends/connections I wouldlove to talk c:! You can /tell me in game or message me on here or skype. I’m just really excited to join this community and game. In game I’m a level 50 White Mage, still leveling and figuring this all out. Thank you for taking your time to read! [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]I promise I’m more put together than I seem c:[/align]

[align=center]https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Eto_Abumi - New wiki page for everyone to see![/align]

[align=center]9ymHQ

[/align]

Hi there! Welcome to the RPC. Eto looks cute and perhaps she can find a mentor and companionship through the linkshell/FC I help run, Order of Ouroboros. We're a secret mage society that offer guidance to promising mages whilst protecting Eorzea from aetherial disturbances. We run weekly RP events and have a various of mages, and Au Ra, that Eto could meet!

If that doesn't interest you, my main character Oyuu is a Xaela mage and could possibly provide a mentor role for Eto, and I'd be happy to RP with you. Good luck with your search, happy RP hunting!

Ah thank you all for your replies! The kindness and welcoming feeling of the community is amazing!

A Mage-centric roleplaying FC would be a perfect fit for her character I think, especially with her wanting to learn more about the different schools of magic.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still looking for RP connections, my secondary "main" (Hatsukiku Maibito) is staying in Gridania, looking to train with the conjurer's guild and would be happy to meet a fellow Doman in the same position.

[align=center]Hello! I’m a rper looking to make connections both IC and OOC. I’m currently working on my wiki page and information, but I’m new to this community and a tiny bit overwhelmed! [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]I’m currently looking for all kinds of connections, but longterm would be preferred! I would love to meet people to RP with often and grow character relationships (Whether it be friendly, romantic antagonistic etc). Honestly the longer term the story is the more I would be excited to be a part of it c:[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]What I was looking for when it comes to partners andstories:[/align]

[align=center]-Traveling partners IC; A healer would probably want someoneelse along with them, the roads out there are dangerous for a new adventurer! [/align]

[align=center]-Mentor type characters; She is new to this side of theworld and still has a lot to learn about both conjuring and the world around her. [/align]

[align=center]-Other Au Ra; It would most likely be comforting to meetothers of the same race as you, especially after coming across the sea to a new land. [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]If you’d like to rp and make friends/connections I wouldlove to talk c:! You can /tell me in game or message me on here or skype. I’m just really excited to join this community and game. In game I’m a level 50 White Mage, still leveling and figuring this all out. Thank you for taking your time to read! [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Eto_Abumi - New wiki page for everyone to see![/align]

[align=center]9ymHQ

[/align]

If it's traveling RP (open world) you're really interested in, my FC does that all the time! Might come in handy to have another Au Ra helping to heal and I'm sure Ari would love to hear about conjure magics as she is a scholar and general student of life. If I see you, I will certainly stop and say hello!

Good luck on your search and I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. ^_^

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]9ymHQ

[/align]

If it's traveling RP (open world) you're really interested in, my FC does that all the time! Might come in handy to have another Au Ra helping to heal and I'm sure Ari would love to hear about conjure magics as she is a scholar and general student of life. If I see you, I will certainly stop and say hello!

Good luck on your search and I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. ^_^

Meant to post on this account haha hope I didn't confuse you. :P