Hunter/Archer/Sniper Looking For Work!

[align=center]dpq33y8.png[/align]

Hey there! This miqo'te here is looking for work! He does well regarding stealth and reconnaissance, acquisition of supplies or materials, and ranged combat (support)! If you have any use for this guy, would love to get in touch with some people for some RP! He needs gil! (As always, please do not expect to be paying real gil by any means; making some contacts and having a fun time RPing is reward enough!) 

In game name: 

Ruen Nocs

How we can meet:

I mean, I'm pretty much open to reasons. Easily enough, if it's possible he just heard about you or an association looking for hires from someone (PC or NPC), he'd probably pop in and ask for himself. 

Another option is technically Ruen also works for a 'company' called the Red Crows. The Red Crows take contracts and assignments from individuals in need of said assignments completed. Can always play off that character/whoever sent in a request and he can just show up whenever the time comes that you need him! 

What kind of jobs are you hoping to get?

As long as it's not a request to the assassination of small children or innocents (judged by his own two eyes), then he's pretty much open to anything! Even mundane work! He travels LOTS and if you need him to cross two cities to get you a bag of some special-brand of popotos, by the twelve--and I mean, he may look at you funny, but--he will do it! (as long as there is incentive *rubs thumb and forefinger together money-grubber style* AGAIN, DON'T -ACTUALLY- PAY REAL GIL.)

Availability:

I work 47 hours weekly, and admittedly only have dedicated rp time Friday evenings starting from 5pm CST through Saturday to 2:30am CST. I mean, somewhere in there I need sleep, but otherwise can have however long of sessions needed or wanted!

If not those days, I have about 2-3 hours depending weekdays after 5pm CST and Sundays after 7pm CST--as long as we plan beforehand so I can be ready as soon as I get home! 

Contact?

You can message me on tumblr (link below) or on here! I tend to check tumblr more, though I will try to do better at checking messages daily. 

Thanks for reading and considering if you did! 

That looks interesting. My character could - why the hell not - need/want for some reason to try her hand again at archery. Which probably will end hilariously bad but well. Or, just hunting actually.

She wasn't exactly paying attention to her lessons when she was a kid and whatnot.

Feel free to reach me out!

( probably only the saturday then considering our schedules )

My character could - why the hell not - need/want for some reason to try her hand again at archery. Which probably will end hilariously bad but well. Or, just hunting actually.

Heck yeah! He's actually a better hunter than fighter, so that would work just fine (hell, if it was just to hunt, he'd do that shit for free)!

I'm making a sticky note of names, so I'll try and add yall when I'm online and hopefully work out something from there.