Europa

Europa is a linkshell for EU players, and people from other regions of the world who play during the EU peak hours (GMT) on Balmung (NA Legacy). Due to time zone differences, EU players are many hours ahead of the majority of the server's RP population. This subsequently means we have less RP and less events going on, and an increased need to stick together and organize. The LS was originally started by Rinh & Taeh then went under Sastra's leadership for some time but is now under my care. 

Europa serves as both a social hub and a place to find RP. In the chat, we love to see: 

•  Looking for RP messages, initiatives to starting RP etc. 

•  Advertising for events, and the planning of events - especially those in the EU peak hours. 

•  Getting connected with FC companies. We're not interested in seeing macros in the Linkshell, but spreading general awareness of existing and new FC's is encouraged. 

•  People requesting help with PVE content, forming groups & raids

•  General chitchat that does not break the rules below

Rules: 

•  Do not bring drama to the linkshell, take any disputes to /tell. Contact a gold/silver star for assistance if need be.  

•  Move personal conversations to /tell when appropriate. 

•  Debate and some strong language is expected from time to time, but don't cross the line to the obscene or abusive/vulgar. 

•  Behave respectfully towards other members, greet people, welcome new people and do your bit to make the linkshell a happy place to be. 

• When chatting in Europa, please consider not to use excessive amounts of caps lock. Furthermore, private conversations between two people should generally take place in tells. 

Any breaches of these rules may result in your removal without warning. 

Who can join? 

All roleplayers can join, as long as you stick to the rules. 

• We currently only allow 1 character per person to join, due to the LS cap. 

• Please inform us or remove yourself if you know you're going to be in active for a longer period of time. You can always get a re-invite when you return. 

Contact any of the below for an invitation, or if you have any questions: 

• Flynn Rosenberg

• Quinthel Moranguin

28/8/2016 update: Due to a change in leadership, Mal/Sully has stepped down and transferred leadership over to me (Flynn), therefore a new post was needed for its current leaders. We are still the same linkshell, same people, same rules :)

12/03/2017 update: As of today, Europa and it's linkshell/discord will commence it's shutdown and merge with our neighbour, Balmung EU Players. If you would like an invite to them, please check out their RPC page and contact either myself or one of the officers listed. I will stay in the Europa linkshell/discord to handle any stragglers should they wish to move.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18543'>http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18543 - Balmung EU Players

The linkshell may be going, but we are still together and will be with even more friends.

20/04/2017 last update: The Linkshell and Discord server for Europa have officially shut down today. If you were in either of them when they closed, don't panic. Just follow the link below to get invited into the new rooms.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18543 - Balmung EU Players

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there still life? I do currently live in the US but is from Scandinavia, and I often play during US daytime, which mostly means EU nighttime

I only play on one character currently Iona Falconsoul

We're still alive :P either me or one of the officers will be in touch with you ingame as soon as we can

I have evidence that Flynn is in fact as stuffed effigy that is moved from place to place. Just posting a screen shot of him without him noticing gains you +10 linkshell points!

We're still alive :P either me or one of the officers will be in touch with you ingame as soon as we can

Sounds great, I am not sure I will be online today matching your time though, but really looking forward to the invite

• 2 weeks later...

12/03/2017 update: As of today, Europa and it's linkshell/discord will commence it's shutdown and merge with our neighbour, Balmung EU Players. If you would like an invite to them, please check out their RPC page and contact either myself or one of the officers listed. I will stay in the Europa linkshell/discord to handle any stragglers should they wish to move.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18543 - Balmung EU Players

The linkshell may be going, but we are still together and will be with even more friends.

• 1 month later...

20/04/2017 last update: The Linkshell and Discord server for Europa have officially shut down today. If you were in either of them when they closed, don't panic. Just follow the link below to get invited into the new rooms.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18543 - Balmung EU Players