Arrival at the Bismarck [Open]

The Duskwhite laid there for a moment till Katt came over. His violet eyes glanced over and then smiled sheepish, "Yeah.. I think the chair.. and my lance, broke my fall."

He smiles sheepishly, before he then inhales deeply. "As I told that guy," Motioning to Siben, "..The name is Vaelyn, as you can see, I am very much not from here." He chuckles at this, though still looking sheepish as he rises to his feet at last, then brushes himself off. "And you are ma'am?" Asking Katt with a smile.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can call me Katt," she responds laughing. "I'm just in town for business. Was supposed to pick up a manuscript for my Dad, he runs a publishing business over near Ishgard, right next to my mom's library... funny story how they met actually, but that's a story for another time... " she comments offering a hand.

((Love the new avatar Sham))

Vaelyn takes Katt's hand and uses to help himself up, though he keeps most of the weight off her. Tall Duskwhite is a very careful Duskwhite around others. At least he is.

"Thank you then, Katt."

Vaelyn glanced over to Shamad, before he looks back to Katt once more. "..It was nice meeting you, even if it was in a very, um," He looks back at the chair, before picking it up, looking it over to make sure it wasn't broken quickly. He didn't have a great deal of gil after all, "Very odd way to go about meeting someone."

He then looks over at the two others, Loki and Siben, before back at the other two. "Well, I guess I better make myself scarce. Need to go find a place to lay down for the evening and then get to work to try and make a profit." He shrugs he shoulders before he smiles.

"If anyone of you need something, let me know, I'll try to be of any service that I can be." He then waves his hand before he gives one last passing glance to Katt, then he does stop short for a moment, "And Siben, sir-- I suggest you keep a close eye on the book. A thief may believe it could get them a good fetching of coin or even worse things that you would not desire to meet."

Then he heads out.

(( Sorry for the quick leave, I also need to find an excuse to how he gets a hair cut. I have a plan for this, I just have to let it take its time to happen. ))

Seeing that the Elzen was properly helped up by the young Mo'quito Nana was impressed. She had good people skills which was always a good thing that could be cultivated. Seeing the other Lalafellel trying to steal away her prospect to some dive, as she has heard the Wench to be, really made her feel hot under the collar.

Waving again to get her attention. "Kiddo the offer still stands," Nana called in a pleasant tone "if you don't want to abandon your little friend he can join us. He just might be bored whil we're talking business."

She smiled really hoping he didn't join the Mo'quito, Katt apparently her name was, three at a table was enough.

Shamad didn't like this Lalafell. He could tell it might be hazardous to irritate her but it would be fun too. "Sounds good to me. Let's see what the lady has to offer. This will be fun to listen to. I've always wondered how people go about business. I bet this will be a good learning experience!" He walked over to the table and plopped himself on one of the chairs. He waggled his eyebrows at Nana.

She waves to Vaelyn, "You have a good night then," she responds smiling, noticing the Lalafell call over to her. Katt began to turn towards Tai to see his response, just in time to see him plop himself down at their table. "Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt to listen to her" she thought to herself, making her way towards the table and sitting herself down next to Tai.

Nana kept a calm face despite the Lalafell's gall to not even say thank you. She forced a smile as he waggled his eyebrows not wanting to give him the satisfaction of irritation. He definitely was a low-life.

Turning toward the Mo'quito she turned on the charm.

"Now Kiddo order something..." she turned to the guest Lalafell, "you too just not everything on the menu. I can't have you make decesions on an empty stomach. Some of the worst decisions in history have been made on one. The decision to build that hideous statue outside as a landmark was made on one."

She sat back in the chair as her ale was brought. "Now then let's all start with getting acquainted. My name is Nanapariri, owner and operator of Nanapariri's Sundries and Services in Ul'dah and this fine Moon Seeker," she said gesturing to the still silent Mo'quito, "is Alam Nikkto my retainer, body guard and right-hand all around."

Alam half-bowed in her chair. "Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'd advise listening to Mistress Nana though she can often be thought of as eccentric," she said in a calm yet worm voice.

Nana laughed. "Ah dear Elam you know me so well..." she smiled taking a large swig of ale. "So then what are your names to start with, hmmm?"