LF entertainment themed FC or LS!

Because just standing around Ul'dah is really boring, I'm looking for a place my male duskwight might belong. His wiki is in my signature or here if you want extra details, but in short; he's an entertainer/courtesan (and no, i'm not looking for anything strictly erp, but obviously those elements are fine by me). I have no idea where to even begin looking for these things so help would be much appreciated! :)

And if you happen to simply just want to RP with either of my character's, then don't be shy. ;) I'm always looking for RP friend's because I have barely any.

Gilded Pony are a cabaret and burlesque/ entertainment FC, but we also have a linkshell that is open to people who do not want to be a part of our FC. We have members of Keepers Kiss, Cresent, and several other FC's in our linkshell. We do cabaret performances once a month, where you can perform basically anything family friendly, and then we have our more risque performance the week after. That's our burlesque performance, which involves scantily clad performers and heated performances.

My character, Raeje Draeka is a bard who performs poetry at cabaret, and sings at burlesque.

Thank you for the help! I've looked into these and applied to the ones I could find recruitment. Unfortunately haven't heard anything back, but I've noticed most of them seem to not be recruiting at the moment which is making it a lot harder to figure out what to do. But I'll remain hopeful!

Hi Romarique,

Kiss doesnt recruit via the in game system but applications can be made at keepers-kiss.guildwork.com.

Thank you for the help! I've looked into these and applied to the ones I could find recruitment. Unfortunately haven't heard anything back, but I've noticed most of them seem to not be recruiting at the moment which is making it a lot harder to figure out what to do. But I'll remain hopeful!

Hi Romarique,

Kiss doesnt recruit via the in game system but applications can be made at keepers-kiss.guildwork.com.

Hi there! I did actually visit this website about a week or so ago and submitted an application but never heard anything back. It could have been since i don't use guildwork and only made an account to apply, i'm not sure.

Hi Romarique,

Hi there! I did actually visit this website about a week or so ago and submitted an application but never heard anything back. It could have been since i don't use guildwork and only made an account to apply, i'm not sure.

Heya Romarique,

Apologies for that! Recruitment has slowed down, but hasn't ceased, and your application is still in the process of being voted on. (Few of the officers got hit with IRL things.) But you should be hearing back from us in the next couple days. ♥ 

Hi Romarique,

Heya Romarique,

Apologies for that! Recruitment has slowed down, but hasn't ceased, and your application is still in the process of being voted on. (Few of the officers got hit with IRL things.) But you should be hearing back from us in the next couple days. ♥ 

Hi! No worries, I just wasn't sure if it even got through but i'm glad it did. Thank you for clearing that up for me!

I've noticed lately that party finder as a few advertisements up looking for entertainers, bards, dancers, that sort of thing. May just want to keep an ye out there as well.

Wouldn't hurt to just check and see what they are about.

Really? I'm usually pretty good at keeping an eye on party finder and haven't seen anything of that sort, but thanks for the info! I'll make sure to be checking it more often!