Voidsent / Hunters LS

I recently joined a LS for Voidsent and Voidsent Hunters, as well as a separate LS for Voidsent RPers but I had to be offline for a few days due to a move. 

I was sure to communicate this to one of the leaders of the LS before I would be offline, but it seems I have been removed while gone due to inactivity. 

I don't really remember the name of the person(s) running the LS so, hopefully someone sees this who knows what/ who I'm talking about.

I was really looking forward to being apart of this and would like to rejoin. If anyone can help me out, it would be most appreciated.

As cool as that sounds, it's not the one I was looking for.

It was a LS comprised of both Voidsent RPers and Voidsent Hunters, this one seems to be dedicated to just the hunters. I am fairly sure it was pretty new, I saw the recruitment for it in Shout and joined.

I also checked the Linkshells to see if any sounded like it but none seemed to fit.

Thanks for the help anyway! :D

As cool as that sounds, it's not the one I was looking for.

It was a LS comprised of both Voidsent RPers and Voidsent Hunters, this one seems to be dedicated to just the hunters. I am fairly sure it was pretty new, I saw the recruitment for it in Shout and joined.

I also checked the Linkshells to see if any sounded like it but none seemed to fit.

Thanks for the help anyway! :D

Well I tried ha!

Either way I'll keep a lookout and if I happen to catch it can always send you a PM.