Lore Book up on EU store

I'm getting it! But it's going to be in the roundabout way of having it shipped to my bf and then waiting for him to bring it over on the next visit becaaause: 

eb4fd79aad.png

So just because I am in Denmark, my total price (book+shipping) comes to 80 EUR. 

Meanwhile getting it purchased and shipped to him is a total of 44 EUR just about.

I don't know what it is about Denmark and getting things shipped - from what I have to presume is the other end of the world at that price - but it's really annoying, and one of the main reasons I've never bought anything off their store until now ._.

For those that live in Germany or France, you will have to go through the localized portals of the website (not the EU one). While the book title and description and everything is translated, the book language is stated to be 'english' (in tiny letters).

I took me a lot of time to figure that out, after having left me in a huge state of confusion.

Funny thing is also that you can order it through the EU portal for France oversea territories, but not mainland, which is a bit hilarious (and stupid).

Edit: apparently the shipping is free for mainland France (yay national mail).