Returning Veteran to Balmung!

Ryslo Suramlo

Hello everyone! May name is Ryslo Suramlo and I've been on the Jenova server for a very long time, but originally started my adventures here on Balmung at launch. Why the change to Jenova? Friends wanted to explore PVE Content together and Balmung being a Legacy server made it difficult for them to Join. I have recently returned and have brought with me a few good buddies who just started a Free Company Here with me (Balmung).

I just wanted to take a moment to say Hi, Introduce myself and extend an invitation to anyone out there that if I'm online and your bored feel free to hit me up. I enjoy the Random Character Interactions.

Hello and welcome to the RPC! Would love to hear a little about your character and what concept you chose for them.

Thanks! I plan on getting my Wiki Rp Profile done by the end of Next Week. I can say this much, my little dude (Lalafell) is a Priest more or less from the teachings of the Twelve who believes that action must be taken in their name to preserve the light and sanctity of Eorzea from the encroaching darkness of the Empire and any other threats that may there within reside. Brief snippet but a good one.

That sounds like a great start to me! We can always use more good guys in RP, I see enough dark knights and evildoers as it is running around and causing havoc. There should be a lot of good connections in that character background for you to branch off of. Possibly joining a holy order or churches would be a good first step. You can check out Hydaelyn Protectors in my signature if you are interested as well.

Even without a wiki it can be helpful for people to know a bit about your character so they offer a good jumping off point into the community. Starting out can be a bit tricky if you don't know where to look.

Feel free to send me a tell in game if you would like to RP sometime or just want to kick around some character or backstory ideas. I love to do character brainstorming.

Welcome to the RPC! I'm new(ish) as well, and am excited to get to know everyone. I'd love to hear more about your FC. Is it close friends only? Is it RP? I look forward to bumping into you in game! Feel free to add me as a friend - my name is Saraune Moreaux.

Oh no, Our Free Company is open to everyone. I don't want to accidentally advertise in the wrong area but as I see it's asked I don't think that's considered advertising.. lol.

Our Website has all our information about our Free Company [ Here ]

Deahfel

That sounds like a great start to me! We can always use more good guys in RP, I see enough dark knights and evildoers as it is running around and causing havoc. There should be a lot of good connections in that character background for you to branch off of. Possibly joining a holy order or churches would be a good first step. You can check out Hydaelyn Protectors in my signature if you are interested as well.

Even without a wiki it can be helpful for people to know a bit about your character so they offer a good jumping off point into the community. Starting out can be a bit tricky if you don't know where to look.

Feel free to send me a tell in game if you would like to RP sometime or just want to kick around some character or backstory ideas. I love to do character brainstorming.

As for Joining Linkshells, I think it's always a wonderful idea to have free companies joint by similar causes. If the theme's are all the same it sometimes can be the best way to create a unique atmosphere. I also like the idea of doing joint roleplay with Free Companies that have differing idea's and beliefs too. Its always good to have a little conflict in RP between good and evil, or those stuck in between heh.