Balmung Roleplayers Discord Channel!

[align=center]Hi there, are you searching for a Discord Channel that houses Balmung Roleplayers?[/align]

[align=center]Are you struggling to make connections with other roleplayers or perhaps too nervous to mention you are a roleplayer yourself amongst fellow FFXIVers? [/align]

[align=center]Then look no further![/align]

[align=center]With the Balmung Roleplayers Discord Channel you can be amongst friends who share similar interests! Connect with fellow Roleplayers, be in the know about events and feel right at home with the new Balmung Roleplayers Discord Channel. FeaturessoldseperatelybatteriesnotincludedBRDCnotresponsiblefordeathorinjury.[/align]

[align=center]So! [/align]

[align=center]With there being a severe lack of globalised Discord Channels for a whole server,[/align]

[align=center]I decided we gotta make our own! Being as though many folks use Discord[/align]

[align=center]I thought it may be easier to have a Balmung Channel where folks can talk to one[/align]

[align=center]another, organise events and talk to other RPers in real time.[/align]

[align=center]I've just created this channel as of today, and would like to welcome you all to it![/align]

[align=center]There are but a few rules:[/align]

[align=center]1. Respect one another, we will not tolerate abuse/harassment through Discord nor in FFXIV. [/align]

[align=center]2. Be polite and welcoming[/align]

[align=center]3. Do not spam, and keep conversation content to the appropriate channels.[/align]

[align=center]To join, visit: https://discord.gg/Vmqa9k5[/align]

[align=center]Disclaimer:[/align]

[align=center]This Discord Channel is not an Official Hydaelyn Roleplayers Coalition Discord Channel, it is neither endorsed nor backed by the RPC Staff, nor is affiliated with RPC as a whole in any way shape or form. I hereby acknowledge my posting of the Discord Channel is here for advertising purposes and the Balmung Roleplayers Discord Channel is a seperate entity.[/align]

[align=center]RPC is not responsible for any topics or conversations held within, or taken from context.[/align]

• 2 months later...