New to Balmung

Hi there! I'd like to say big fat cuddley welcome to the RPC! ^>^ We're a fun bunch of passionate story-tellers, embarking on an adventure through Eorzea! If you'd like to Roleplay sometime, let me know and I'd love to meet your character, I am intrigued! ^.^ There's a bunch, and I mean a bunch of different RP out there on Balmung, you can find pretty much anything you'd like!

Hi there! I'd like to say big fat cuddley welcome to the RPC! ^>^ We're a fun bunch of passionate story-tellers, embarking on an adventure through Eorzea! If you'd like to Roleplay sometime, let me know and I'd love to meet your character, I am intrigued! ^.^ There's a bunch, and I mean a bunch of different RP out there on Balmung, you can find pretty much anything you'd like!

I would love to meet up! I am doing my daily's now, however I should be free to RP here in a while, I been sticking close to Quicksands because that seems to be the life of the party as of now. Had one good RP experience there, but nothing else since then.

Welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! :thumbsup:

Glad to see another character that edges into the evil spectrum. Good stuff!

Thank you so much! I had this character idea for a while, mainly play him in DnD. It was fun adapting him into a FFXIV setting! If you like to RP sometime let me know :D

Absolutely! In fact if you end up at the Mischief's Coven Tavern where Liliro is, you'll probably have a good chance to find Kasi there too sometime! In fact, it's probably inevitable. Kasi is a for-hire mercenary who certainly doesn't mind dealing in the underworld, so she certainly doesn't shy away from delving into the shadows to make things interesting. I have generally avoided the Quicksand myself- it is entirely possible to exist "off the grid," so to speak!

Thank you so much! I had this character idea for a while, mainly play him in DnD. It was fun adapting him into a FFXIV setting! If you like to RP sometime let me know :D

Absolutely! In fact if you end up at the Mischief's Coven Tavern where Liliro is, you'll probably have a good chance to find Kasi there too sometime! In fact, it's probably inevitable. Kasi is a for-hire mercenary who certainly doesn't mind dealing in the underworld, so she certainly doesn't shy away from delving into the shadows to make things interesting. I have generally avoided the Quicksand myself- it is entirely possible to exist "off the grid," so to speak!

Most definitely! I just read over her profile and I love the character! Perhaps we can do buisness where my character is still rather new to the land.

Mhm I also tend to avoid the Quicksands it's okay on occasion! If you come by the Tavern like Kasi said you'd be sure to find some unlawful and evil RP! in fact i'm sure of it! :D

Well then I am down! I will make my way over there as soon as my dungeon is done :D

i'm not online at the moment sadly! i'm currently on a plane back home! although i should be around to open up a little later tonight and tomorrow! i'll give you a poke, or i always put it in PF when it's open!

Most definitely! I just read over her profile and I love the character! Perhaps we can do buisness where my character is still rather new to the land.

Sounds like a slam dunk to me! I shall add you to my hit list here and try to get you tonight, if not in the near future!

Mhm I also tend to avoid the Quicksands it's okay on occasion! If you come by the Tavern like Kasi said you'd be sure to find some unlawful and evil RP! in fact i'm sure of it! :D

Well then I am down! I will make my way over there as soon as my dungeon is done :D

i'm not online at the moment sadly! i'm currently on a plane back home! although i should be around to open up a little later tonight and tomorrow! i'll give you a poke, or i always put it in PF when it's open!

Fantastic! I will be here all day, I normally have ffxiv running on one of my screens (yay for three monitor system setups!))

Hey there and welcome to Balmung!

The best place to start is with the Balmung RP Calendar and finding a few events that angle toward the kind of RP you're interested in.  Then you can start looking at other character profiles once you've found a few characters or personalities you'd like to meet.  While you're window shopping, be sure to check out the Free Company Hall or the Linkshell Hall to find Free Companies and public groups that may suit your character.

For lore questions, be sure to check out Sounsyy's Lore Compilations; she's done an amazing job with compiling a lot of the game lore into easy-to-find threads!

You're welcome to add me to your friends list; I'm a fairly busy person, both in-game and out, but I'm always happy to schedule/arrange a day to roleplay with folks!  You're also welcome to come out to my Free Company's open roleplay evening Nights on the Toll, which happens every Thursday that I'm not hosting the Gridania Story-Go-Round.

All that said, I hope you find what you're looking for and hopefully I'll see you around in-game!