Wandering Healer Looking For Contacts

Hello! I'm Hixxi, a newbie to FF but an experienced RPer who'd now like to pick up some roleplay in game with my Duskwight Elezen, Sonelle Cosseau.

You can read more about Sonelle over at her wiki entry! But the general gist of things is that I'd like to pop around the world and RP healing folks up. She's a wandering surgeon/alchemist.

SO. If you or your FC or event or what-have-you could use a temporary healer on duty, or maybe just would like the convienience of her just happening to be around after taking a particularly savage beating, I'd be super happy to pop Sonelle over to where you are. Since Sonelle travels about, it's totally okay for her to be pretty much wherever within reason. I'm also 110% open to just randomly bumping into people on the road, sharing camps, hanging out in settlements for whatever reason. All that good stuff.

I am not looking for a Free Company right now. However I am totally up for people telling me all about their Linkshells because hey, I'm still very new and I'd like to make some friends and get in on some OOC chatter at the very least.

Basically my aims are:

• To meet new people.
  • Make new friends.
  • RP with them.
  • Generate some plots for Sonelle to be a part of.

The only other thing that should perhaps be noted is that I'm on GMT time. Sort of. Essentially my working hours are evenings, so I run more to an EST timezone in reality despite being located in sunny old England.

Anyway, if this sounds like your bag, or you have any ideas, please hit me up! I'd love to make some connections and new pals!

[align=center]

hUfj46p.png[/align]

Hi fellow UK player! o/ 

I know a couple of linkshells that might interest you. The Matron's Reach is a neat little collection of healers and clinics, a for-sure way of treating patients and getting work for your healer character! I've heard a lot of good things about this linkshell so I recommend you try this one out! 

Then there's also my own linkshell, Order of Ouroboros, which is a collection of mages, medics and mercenaries dedicated to the cause of protecting Eorzea and its magicks... or protecting it from said magicks. We are home to quite a few healers, from an Astrologian to Chirurgeons. We run weekly events that usually end up in us having a want for a healer, so please feel free to check us out. 

Both of the linkshells I mentioned are friendly to GMT/EST times so that's all good. I'm also free to RP with on a more personal note, again just ping me a message if you're curious. I wish you luck in your ventures for RP. o/

Ahhh it is always nice to meet fellow UK people! :D

I will take a good gander at the linkshells you suggested, so thank you kindly for that. Both look pretty good for the sort of RP I like to participate in, but reading must be done first. I like to be prepared. If I can catch you in game, I'll make sure to give you a nudge!

Man, could have used you a few days ago after a DM plotline wrapped up! It would have been awesome to have a triage healer on-site for the party then. We sadly weren't able to find anyone at the time though.

I could potentially nudge you toward looking at ShroudLife (see signature link)- primarily because Sonelle wanders heavily and would likely come into contact with the people in this linkshell. ShroudLife isn't just roaming wilderness RP in the Shroud- it has evolved to be more world-wide wilderness RP- generally stuff that takes place outside the cities. If it sounds interesting to you at all, lemme know!

That would have been the exact sort of thing that would have been good fun for me, haha, but do keep me in mind for future shenanigans! I will have a look at the linkshell too, because I don't imagine Sonelle visits cities an awful amount - people are more likely to get horribly murdered by kobolds elsewhere!

As someone who is looking for a great many ways to get their character hurt both for their religious beliefs, professional job,  and to scratch that oh so nagging itch for a damn good scrap, running into and knowing a quality healer would be something in a little bit of a need.

So if you do not mind hanging out with a Blind Fist of Rhaglr who is just as willing to talk philosophy as much as she is throw her weight around, then do be sure to hit me up either here or on Mistalv Arroway!

Hello!

Sonelle was great to read about, and mygosh, she is such a pretty Elezen too! ;A; I don't have anyone scrappy to throw out there, but I do have a gentle little healer Keeper named Nenia that's very keen on wandering to help others, but stay far from the Shroud-- for now! She would absolutely nerd with Sonelle over potion making and whatnot, ... as long as Sonelle wanted to stick around for such things!

I have another who's out of commission for a while with plots, but his name's Masahiko, and all you can expect from a displaced Doman refugee. lol. I'm not sure what good he can be, but hey, a loudmouth snarky lizard man that is he has found friends and good company in the strangest ways!

Good luck with whatever RP you may find though!  She really sounds like a genuine, nice character to be around! >w<

As someone who is looking for a great many ways to get their character hurt both for their religious beliefs, professional job,  and to scratch that oh so nagging itch for a damn good scrap, running into and knowing a quality healer would be something in a little bit of a need.

So if you do not mind hanging out with a Blind Fist of Rhaglr who is just as willing to talk philosophy as much as she is throw her weight around, then do be sure to hit me up either here or on Mistalv Arroway!

Can confirm, 10/10 Mist is just the best. 

Ahem. 

That said, if you want to make a connection with a fellow healer, Rhaya loves to talk shop and swap stories with others who share the same calling as she does.

Ahhh okay so you are all so nice and I can't wait to hit you up in game - I was a bit disappointed last night trying to add people to my friends list to make it easier to nab someone for an OOC chat to arrange things when I realised you could only do it if they were online the same time as you!

However I shall persist and I shall find you guys.