Hello there~ I'm new :3

moechu

I'm moechu! :D And I just signed up for the forum, because I'm looking for some in-game RP on the Gilgamesh server, some events, and just other fun stuff.

My main RP character is Cetsidhe :love: (Ket-shee), and I've been RP'ing her for about 2 years in general, and I'm excited to be moving her to FF :3

Uh, so... hello everyone! :chocobo: What are some of the RP linkshells for Gilgamesh I could join?

Welcome aboard o/ 

You may be able to find more information about what Gilgamesh is up to here

You can also check out the Linkshell hall, just remember to sort it by "Gilgamesh" in the top.

Have fun :)

Hey there and welcome to Balmung!

The best place to start is with the Balmung RP Calendar and finding a few events that angle toward the kind of RP you're interested in.  Then you can start looking at other character profiles once you've found a few characters or personalities you'd like to meet.  While you're window shopping, be sure to check out the Free Company Hall or the Linkshell Hall to find Free Companies and public groups that may suit your character.  If you're ready to put yourself out there and find some new friends, stop by the Making Connections forum and start fishing for some roleplay!

For lore questions, be sure to check out Sounsyy's Lore Compilations; she's done an amazing job with compiling a lot of the game lore into easy-to-find threads!

You're welcome to add me to your friends list; I'm a fairly busy person, both in-game and out, but I'm always happy to schedule/arrange a day to roleplay with folks!  You're also welcome to come out to my Free Company's open roleplay evening Nights on the Toll, which happens every Thursday that I'm not hosting the Gridania Story-Go-Round.

All that said, I hope you find what you're looking for and hopefully I'll see you around in-game!