Au Revoir

:chocobo:

^ I brought these to Eorzea

Hiya. Not very active around the community, but I RP'd once upon a time. Some really great people welcomed me out right and heartwarmingly, which is a silly word. I made it through 1.0 with this ever growing communities extended family. I'll take some great experiences away from that... and some really shitty ones. Lookin' at you v1.0.

Anyways. I bring this up as a public shout out, because while I will be around intermittently, taking part in a couple of phase 2 weekends briefly, in a couple days my schedule is going to take on more real life than is possible with leisure time.

The next 4 months will be hectic, and trying, and ultimately end with my being shipped off to basic training. I'm enlisted in the military, and I'm also a husband and father of two. I'm also a full-time college student, and a full-time manager at a gas station.

I love ya guys, and its been real. I wanted to leave a little thread behind for messages in the future, and I have a lot of faith in this community, and the direction of 2.0, so I'm leaving it here.

Keep being awesome. Keep breaking and making gamer molds. Don't do anything I would do. 

Peace <3

Dreke~

:chocobo:

^ I brought these to Eorzea

Hiya. Not very active around the community, but I RP'd once upon a time. Some really great people welcomed me out right and heartwarmingly, which is a silly word. I made it through 1.0 with this ever growing communities extended family. I'll take some great experiences away from that... and some really shitty ones. Lookin' at you v1.0.

Anyways. I bring this up as a public shout out, because while I will be around intermittently, taking part in a couple of phase 2 weekends briefly, in a couple days my schedule is going to take on more real life than is possible with leisure time.

The next 4 months will be hectic, and trying, and ultimately end with my being shipped off to basic training. I'm enlisted in the military, and I'm also a husband and father of two. I'm also a full-time college student, and a full-time manager at a gas station.

I love ya guys, and its been real. I wanted to leave a little thread behind for messages in the future, and I have a lot of faith in this community, and the direction of 2.0, so I'm leaving it here.

Keep being awesome. Keep breaking and making gamer molds. Don't do anything I would do. 

Peace <3

Dreke~

Good luck!