Looking to RP with other Dataq

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hey there bud. 

I'm pretty sure I have you added in-game already?? Let's talk and see if we can work out a past connection or something between our characters!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hey there bud. 

I'm pretty sure I have you added in-game already?? Let's talk and see if we can work out a past connection or something between our characters!

Yes! We do! I've been meaning to hit you up in game. Next I see you, I'mma bother you if that's alright :D

That's totally fine! Just ping me a message when you catch me online. 

But between you and me, I've only met one other roleplayer that is a Dataq but they changed character a while ago. Seems we're a rare breed... yep! Looking at lodestone, only 19 Dataq on Balmung compared to the 177 Dotharl characters. :'D Who knows if those Dataq are still actively playing or even RP!

That's totally fine! Just ping me a message when you catch me online. 

But between you and me, I've only met one other roleplayer that is a Dataq but they changed character a while ago. Seems we're a rare breed... yep! Looking at lodestone, only 19 Dataq on Balmung compared to the 177 Dotharl characters. :'D Who knows if those Dataq are still actively playing or even RP!

I met one other Dataq ICly.... but he apparently went back to WoW? No idea if he's coming back... shrug

Need a Dataq meetup....

• 3 weeks later...