Xi's Sketch Corner

Xime

I figured I'd make myself a little sketch log to encourage myself to draw my FFXIV ocs more! Most of these are pretty old, but hopefully I'll get inspiration to take out my tablet for fun more often.

[align=center]C3DazCkUMAAbEzc.jpg

Cv5uCUrUkAEG7Yo.pngCtkap5CUEAITXMr.jpg

CtkalaaVYAAepAH.jpg[/align]

I've also done a sketchy ref sheet for a friend and am in the process of making one for my boy!

CwDc26SUIAAZUo6.png

And these! These are extremely tame with nothing showing at all but I'm not sure how strict the art nudity rule is so. Spoiler tag and warning in case. Sometimes you're just too lazy to draw clothes, y'know.

[align=center]

C1SoI4iUcAAy6xs.png

C0bB9FgUkAE8iTm.jpg

C0ZI4qiVIAEvXVL.jpg[/align]

I'll be adding to this thread in posts when/if I draw more!

Ooh, I like the feet! I really wish SE would go the extra mile to redesign shoes for a few of the races. Then Miqo'te and Au Ra (and maybe even Viera in the future) could be a little more than "Hyur with animal parts glued on".

These are all so precious! I'd love to see more :D

Thank you so much!

Ooh, I like the feet! I really wish SE would go the extra mile to redesign shoes for a few of the races. Then Miqo'te and Au Ra (and maybe even Viera in the future) could be a little more than "Hyur with animal parts glued on".

I agree with this so completely! I have a hard time adhering to Miqo'te/Au'ra canon because of how much they really are just Hyurs with animals parts, so I tend to deviate;;;

Oooh! I like your style! Definitely keep posting your work ^-^

Thank you!! TvT

Please let me know what your commission prices are!

I haven't taken commissions in quite a while, but I can try to whip up a quick outline!!

{{ Commissions }}

► ($20) Sketch Headshots: x | x | x | x

► ($45) Fully Rendered Cheeb: x | x

► ($55) Loose Painted Headshot --> Bust: x | x | x | x

► ($85) Painted Fullbody: x | x

Price will vary depending outfit complexity.

► ($160) Outfit Sheet: x

Price will vary depending on number of hairstyles desired, outfit complexity, etc.

► ($250) Reference Sheet: x | x

Completed Ref Sheets will be similar to C'pahsh's in quality, with choice of fonts, colors, etc. Includes 2 fullbody turn-around with or without clothes, 2-4 headshots, 2 detail shots for scars or tattoos. Props, minions, etc. can be added for additional payment. Limia's ref sheet is sketchy and bare bones, we can work out a price for that if desired.

**Refs and Outfit sheet prices can/will vary greatly!

Whoa, these are wonderful! I love how flowing your sketches feel, and the ref sheet is A+++ (that coloring!). Looking forward to seeing more!

Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me ;;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Long time no update. Forgot about this thread, to be honest, but have a chibi spam!

[align=center]DFd1AnbXgAYMJGM.png[/align]

[align=center]My boy, C'pahsh![/align]

[align=center]DFd1AnhXgAAA4cm.png[/align]

[align=center]My friend's son, Leo![/align]

[align=center]DFxK0lVV0AEvHlZ.png[/align]

[align=center]For @Thee4everVani[/align]

[align=center]DGAitGTUAAEw6f8.png[/align]

[align=center]For @domacastle[/align]