Hearth and Home(STEAD) [Mateus]

Hello! First time posting a Guild to the Role play community

Hearth and Home is somewhat a mixture of A FC. Currently, a Manor themed rp, with Miune Steadhal as it's owner, Miune employs various types of people. In the eyes of the public, Miune commands Knights, mercenaries, even adventurers that gather to his banner. If the job requires a special touch, the shadows come alive with assassins and the like. 

Miune also Hires on Maids, Butlers, and general servants to maintain the manor as well as handle other things. 

Hearth and Home Is a generally good-aligned FC. Looking to aid others in need, as well as each other.

As of 11/5/2018 we've come off of a break from FF fresh and have decided to try opening our doors once more! Hoping to get the FC active to the point where we can restart weekly rp events, weekly to monthly FC Storyline progression. everyone within the FC who wishes it, will play a key part in the FC's growth, my focus is always about making sure everyone has fun and feels like they are the main character to the story going on around them. if this interests you or you have more questions simply contact me here or in the game!

New to rping or experienced we're happy to have more people join the family, we're all about working together to have the most fun possible. 

Lastly, thank you for looking into Hearth and Home...and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me. thank you again!

Edited by Chant
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone thank you for the replies, please find Miune or M'irina in game, or send me a pm here I'll do my best to keep ontop of things around here this time!. I apologize to those that I have not gotten in contact with yet, if any of you are still interested we have opened our doors again after a brief hiatus from the game. we rp daily with some of us being on lot's during weekends. likewise with more people joining we're going to be starting to plan events and the like, ideas/feedback is welcome!

• 1 month later...

Just a little update! First and for-most we've changed our name to Hearth and Home to better reflect on what we have become! the guild has seen a large influx of close knit people that have joined the family, weekly events are underway now, with a discord chat helping us communicate and set up rp events and ideas.

• 3 months later...

Well, being a recent immigrant to Eorzea, I'm lacking in the desired useful roles, however... I do have ways in which I could serve the manor should my services be needed as such.

For one, I can cut grass... Yes, this ever important objective I can do.  I also have the special ability to carry a basket of eggs... And not break them!  Not everyone can manage such a delicate task.

I'm a part-timer so ya know... But I can sweep floors and take out the rubbish!

Because pulling weeds is hardcore...

• 1 month later...