LF Maelstrom people!

tumblr_oo7saa1zxX1uhvfaqo1_1280.jpg

Maelstrom Command is a law enforcement themed RP LinkShell on Balmung, and we want you!

Now recruiting IC Maelstrom soldiers, Knights of the Barracuda, Yellowjackets, Privateers, Foreign Levy, and freelancer adventuring types!

**Main characters only for Privateers, Foreign Levy, and freelancers, please! Alts are A OK for Maelstrom soldiers and Knights of the Barracuda.

Maelstrom Command is a RP LinkShell community dedicated to bringing Maelstrom roleplayers together for fun, Grand Company themed roleplay. And, as an added bonus, we're here to serve the FFxiv RP community in all of its law enforcement needs! Assuming those needs aren't outside of the Maelstrom's jurisdiction, of course. ;]

To join...

Go to http://tinyurl.com/maelstrom-command, read our rules, ranks, and uniform requirements, then fill out a character sheet.

To involve us in your RP plots...

Send me, MoenMoen, a message with your Discord username (include the #numbers) and a LS Leader will be in touch!

tumblr_inline_oo7rrohl5F1txa38g_540.png

I've participated in storylines and events run by these guys before, and I've been in their Discord for a while - can confirm for good eggs!

Oooo, does this mean you're thinking about joining us for real as a bona fide Maelstrom freelancer, Kil? :waggles eyebrows:

I've participated in storylines and events run by these guys before, and I've been in their Discord for a while - can confirm for good eggs!

Oooo, does this mean you're thinking about joining us for real as a bona fide Maelstrom freelancer, Kil? :waggles eyebrows:

My dude would never! He's far too free-spirited. But maybe the MRD alt I've got parked in the wings with nothing to do... I mean what?

My dude would never! He's far too free-spirited. But maybe the MRD alt I've got parked in the wings with nothing to do... I mean what?

Hah! Yeah, I figured Kil would never sign up for that. BUT, this MRD you've got... ;)

How about Serpent Reavers? What're your stance on Serpent Reavers~

The LS itself is for law enforcement RPers aligned with the Maelstrom, no pirates or villains, sorry! (spies posing as Maelstrom excluded)

BUT, we'd love to fight some Serpant Reavers! :D Would you like to scuffle with us ICly some time?

• 1 month later...

"To the Skies!" – A new event!

June 2017 - August 2017

This is a LS-wide, multi-event storyline that we’ve created to lead us into Stormblood ICly. We’ll partner with a handful of other RP LinkShells & Free Companies for fun cross group mini events.

ICly, the Maelstrom’s 1st Squadron, 9th Levy (AKA Mist 1-9, led by Storm Commander Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn) has been tasked with building the Grand Company’s first war airship. Having an airship outfitted for battle would mean that the Maelstrom could police the skies, following illegal skypirate outfits upward as well as keeping a more effective watch for Garlean approach.

It would also greatly improve the Maelstrom’s reaction time to realm-wide threats, and as the keepers of the first airborne war ship, Mist 1-9 will become the Maelstrom’s first responders, able to reach crises that ground and sea Units wouldn’t be able to reach in time. And, with threats rising toward the East, skyward mobility couldn’t come at a better time...

In order to achieve this engineering feat, however, Maelstrom’s Mist 1-9 will require aid from the brightest minds and most dependable hands that the realm has to offer.

Will you aid the cause?

• 3 months later...