I'd like to point out... as a Dunesfolk player... that in the city of Ul'Dah the ONLY privileges that can be checked are those of the Lalafell aristocracy, and anyone with "Manderville" in their name.

Being rich in Ul'Dah comes with perks. Being rich and Lalafell in Ul'Dah comes with so much more to the point where one can become complacent in their privilege. Complacency in Ul'Dah leads to an assured death.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I RP a Hyur most of the time and my other character is an alt that I rarely RP with who's an Au Ra who WOULD experience prejudice from Ishgardians. Jean also is in a relationship with an Au Ra while also being from Ishgard so I'd imagine that his taste in partners would be met with outright hate. I'm wondering if it would be viewed as heretical to be with an Au Ra in Ishgard?

First off, upvote for the Sailor Moon reference in your avatar. xD Second off, I haven't actually rped in game yet, been working on finishing main story quest for both the base game and HW first before I try to find an rp guild/FC, but as to the subject, before I fantasiaed my primary alt was an Au Ra, and I imagine he was looked down quite a bit during his time in Dragonhead during the MSQ arc there.