Keeper of the Moon looking for domestic work!

Welcome to the RPC! There could be some fun potential for her cleaning up Athil's mess of an FC House. Regardless, hope you have fun! Feel free to reach out!

Thanks so much, I appreciate the warm welcome and quick response! Yifu could certainly help out with a messy house, I'll be sure to try and reach out if I can catch ya.

Despite running a criminal enterprise behind closed doors - Orchid 317 still manages a legitimate front in the form of a hookah bar and lounge and it could always use more optimistic attendants! If you're looking to try your hand at it, give Eshea Tende, Percival Derolo or Kanako Moonweaver a tell in game!

Even if you aren't keen to pick up our colors and help man the establishment - the door is open to everyone, nestled in Ward 12, Plot 40 of the Mists! We hope to see you soon!

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! :thumbsup:

Have to get that out of the way since you don't have a Welcome Desk thread. Ahem! 

Anyway, you're welcome to take a peek at The Veil as well- there's a need for waitresses for the steakhouse, much less handling paperwork and running errands too. Zavineau runs a legal office out of the same place, so there's a few things usually bubbling up with that too. Both of these are linked below if you want the full story. Regardless, best of luck for where you end up!

Shards, Zavin beat me to it!  :P

But yeah we're looking to have our grand opening at the After Dark Steakhouse soon (The business front for the Veil) and we could definitely make use of a character who wouldn't mind the work.  We have a great group of people here and, from a more personal note, I'm a huge fan of characters that you build as you go along.  I find those always work out the best.  We have a bunch of people here (myself included) who would be more than happy to help build your character with you in any way you need.