Looking for NPC Models!

Granted, the title is a bit odd, so let me explain. I'm not sure where else to post this sort of request, but if there is a better place, I ask that I am told where.

I've running an RP plot with my FC with a rather large scale. In it I have four "bosses" planned, and I need visual references for each (I am running the plot in Discord, as I am DMing multiple characters and NPCs). I would just go into character creator and make faces, but that fails to truly capture an important character such as what I have planned.

So here's what I am asking: I need three people (already have the fourth done by a friend) that fit the descriptions below to volunteer to be models for these NPCs. You will most likely have to change your facial features at the aesthetician, and equip appropriate armor for the character. All I'll need are a few /gpose shots, and you're done! In return, I will pay each model 10,000 gil, plus the 2,000 gil spent on the aesthetician.

Here's the sort of people I'll need:

• Male Hellsguard Roegadyn Dark Knight
  • Female Plainsfolk Lalafell Scholar
  • Male Seeker Miqo'te Monk

If one of these sounds like you, please reply and we'll get in touch! Thank you!