Fly the Falcon Campain

Gegenji

Link to the event page is here!

aEcVEAXA-y7-s7l81nak2aACr4.jpg

KwLqQrYUju5pjyGgIUBvWXGCas.jpg

BgdGEm1fSaNSpNaq0naOSS_Yls.jpg

... I kinda want one. However, I'm worried because I'm on a big reoccurring payment plan and I don't know if the pay date falls within this window! :(

Is there any way to check and make sure, for myself and whoever else might have such a payment plan in place? I'm not seeing anything, but then again I kinda just glanced over it.

Link to the event page is here!

aEcVEAXA-y7-s7l81nak2aACr4.jpg

KwLqQrYUju5pjyGgIUBvWXGCas.jpg

BgdGEm1fSaNSpNaq0naOSS_Yls.jpg

... I kinda want one. However, I'm worried because I'm on a big reoccurring payment plan and I don't know if the pay date falls within this window! :(

Is there any way to check and make sure, for myself and whoever else might have such a payment plan in place? I'm not seeing anything, but then again I kinda just glanced over it.

This is the only thing I can find aimed in our direction (and I also pay 90 days for mine, so I'm just as curious):

If you have remaining subscription time that was purchased before the campaign period, or you have an active recurring subscription, we will calculate any remaining game time available as of Saturday, July 1, towards the campaign.

----

I might toss them a ticket (or if someone beats me to it) and see what they have to say about those of us who already do 90 day plans.

The number of days of subscription time added to your account, excluding free play periods, is how eligibility will be determined. This does not mean that 90 days must have elapsed to be eligible. For example, you can still obtain the mount if you purchase a 90-day subscription period on September 30, 2017.

If you have remaining subscription time that was purchased before the campaign period, or you have an active recurring subscription, we will calculate any remaining game time available as of Saturday, July 1, towards the campaign.

Also... a thought. They mentioned not putting in a motorcycle because they said it looked weird at the speeds it was going.

... The Falcon on the ground is motorcycle-like. Might we see Cloud's bike on the Mogstation in the near future? ;)

You need to have subscribed for 90 days during the campaign period. This is determined by how many days of subscription are added to your account from Saturday, July 1, 2017 through Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

For example, you can still obtain the mount if you purchase a 90-day subscription period on September 30, 2017.

For those who sub with higher periods (such as 180 days), your subscription balance purchased before July 1 will count. You purchased a 180-day sub on June 14th which means on July 1st you have 180 days minus 17 = 163. That means that you met the requirements by end of August so the mount is sent on or after Sept 5. If you only have a 30-day sub period and you purchased on June 21, that means you have 21 days counting towards to the period on July 1 and will need to purchase more sub time before August or Sept that adds up to 90 days sub time in order to receive the mount.

* If you meet the requirements by the end of August, the mount will be sent to you on or after Tuesday, September 5 via the moogle delivery service.

* If you meet the requirements by the end of September, the mount will be sent to you on or after Thursday, October 5 via the moogle delivery service.