Mtoto's Art Room

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quick 40 minute sketch of an elderly elezen man. I decided to go back to just sketching things out lightly and building up from there. I mirrored parts of the face because I was lazy. Also didn't feel like blending values or outlining/putting more weight in the lines this time around. 

LoqXrEg.jpg

Edit: I don't like his face...I'll fix it later. Bah.

Been writing a lot lately as I've been filling in plot holes and cliff hangers in my characters timeline. 

Anyways, I've been wanting to draw out some characters from Mtoto's backstory but I haven't been in full on drawing mode. Decided I'd try to doodle at least.

TX0W4xN.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ughh. I haven't been drawing or felt the desire to draw lately. Damn you Beta.

Anyways, after much poking, I finally decided to try drawing again. Decided to warm up and stretch by grabbing an old sketch and making it better.

Have a half finished Xenedra. I'll do more later. Maybe. 

SH1soYc.jpg

Thank you for the compliments everyone~

Here's today's work which I was streaming. Gonna try to finish this tomorrow. We'll see.

Xenedra posing by the floating city of Nym. 

5VfQhYB.jpg

(If anyone has screen shots of that area that I can use as ref...that would be cool. Going off of the top of my head currently...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mtoto, I'm gunna come pester in your thread until you get one of these awesome pieces finished. Also... post moar art!

...:love: Loving the latest sketch so far.

<3~! Thank you!

I decided to get the lineart done today. Well...most of it anyway. 

NTiaCeH.jpg

edit: added some greys. I'm too lazy to do the rest of the chainmail (probably gonna make a texture) and I don't like the arm holding the axe. It seems too small/short.

RUoKST6.jpg

Thank you both!

I started another pic today after deciding I didn't want to color the other sketch of Merri. Had Xenedra look at that one to help me make corrections to the arm, I'll post it when I've fixed it and finished the other details.

In the meantime, enjoy the other sketch I started today~

wTGrBSY.jpg