Long time RPer, new to FFXIV!

A new arrival is in town and she, somehow, doesn't look happy about it..

Hi! I am (gamerhandle) Saolomon and I've come to check out the RP scene on Final Fantasy. So far, I'm loving the game. It's not my usual cup of tea (being a fan of Dark Souls and Elder Scrolls and what have you) but it's got this unmistakeable charm I cannot shake. 

So here I am, trying to find some friends on Mateus and hopefully in the future in Balmung too, even if it's on lockdown as of the writing of this post. 

About my characters: 

Sigfrida Hornebrood is her name and I'm quite unsure what her game is. She's an archer, good at it. Unmistakeably an outdoorsman with her raw temper, she boasts black dreads and dark skin. 

Aside from that.. I still need a backstory. But hey, I'm up for ideas and stuff :D I need to get better aquainted with the lore here.. at least as far as highlanders are concerned.

Abyllona Marmannwyn: A hardy(harrharr) pugilist, originally from Limsa Lominsa. Her main income is beating people for money and professional arm-wrestling leagues (just kidding, but no, girl's strong). She's tough-talking but somewhat naive, easy to anger and easy to forgive. 

Anyway! If anyone wants to hang out with a noob with a trial account, hit me up! Until then,

Cheers,

Saolomon

UPDATE!!

I now have the full game! I hope I get to see you all in game and to add new RP friends on Mateus :D

If you're reading this and you want to eventually create a character on Balmung, tonight might be your chance. I don't know if the trick still works, but within the first 3 or so minutes of servers coming back up after tonight's maintenance, you may be able to create a character on Balmung. It's handy to at least reserve your spot with, if you can manage it, and it will save you the fee of transferring a character there at a later date.