Recently returned player looking for long-term writing partner. Willing to roll new!

Hey everyone, I recently came back to FF XIV and found myself without any friends on my old server. So I've decided to try my luck here and offer up the option of creating a new character for someone who needs another player to compliment their current main. I don't have a specific race or class/job in mind. I do however want to hear about what your hopes are for this new character. I should also mention I would only be willing to create a male character. I apologize for this being brief and as I get more information to share, I'll make edits to better detail the possibilities. For now, I'm an open book and want to hear everything. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some people soon!

Discord available by PM.

Edit 1: A few small updates.

Timezone: EST.

Hours of play: Tuesday-Saturday any time. Sun & Mon typically after 5:30 PM.

Servers: Mateus and possibly Balmung.

A few questions: 

• Which character archtypes do your males typically channel?
  • Is there a specific dynamic that you want to achieve with your long-term partner? Such as family cohesion, arch nemesis, rival, romantic entwining, or just someone to be able to log in with and say, "Let's go hit up a tavern together!" 
  • What aspect of RP do you enjoy most?
  • Tell us about the characters that you already have for this server, and give us a few ideas on to what unique dynamic they can offer already established characters.

Welcome back!

A few questions: 

• Which character archtypes do your males typically channel?
  • Is there a specific dynamic that you want to achieve with your long-term partner? Such as family cohesion, arch nemesis, rival, romantic entwining, or just someone to be able to log in with and say, "Let's go hit up a tavern together!" 
  • What aspect of RP do you enjoy most?
  • Tell us about the characters that you already have for this server, and give us a few ideas on to what unique dynamic they can offer already established characters.

Welcome back!

Well this should be fairly easy.

1: I'm a pretty flexible RP'er. I don't tend to stick to a single Archetype for my characters. If I had to choose a single more common one however. It would likely be "Take things as it comes".

2: No specific dynamics. I can say I'm not huge on "fight RP" seeing as I find it's often one sided and people in past MMO's tend to god mode. I do enjoy romantic entwining, friendships and crafting/adventuring partners.

3: I enjoy aspects evenly. If a story is interesting and keeps both parties attention I won't be complaining. So I guess the simplest answer is a compelling story. 

4: N/A. I have no characters on Mateus yet.

Hope it helps.

Howdy and welcome back!

I play between two servers, Balmung and Mateus, but I've yet to really delve into the RP scene on Mateus. It would be a lot less intimidating to dive in with someone to play with. 

I've already created a character on Mateus, M'Shugo Jutah, aka Shady Shugo, and I did class jump with her. I would, however, be more than happy to help with leveling or anything for any new character you create and I would be happy to collaborate with you on any direction you want RP to take. 

I'm most available on weekends and on weekdays after about 8pm CST. 

I can be reached via pm here or on Discord!