A Blind girl bumps into...

...A potential Rp partner!

Hello, so I've seen a couple other people posting similar things on here lately and well, after some change on my part and others, I have found myself in a rather dull point in both PvE content and more importantly Rp. I often spend the majority of the time looking for Rp with little luck. Granted a lot of it is due to me simply alt tabing while I wait and see if someone walks over but never the less I would love to change that bit!

I'm hoping to find someone that enjoys long term Rp with plots and character development, perhaps possible romance if its another female character (trans/intersex is fine if its not purely a fetish thing, I take a rather firm stance on this bit and would only accept if its a well thought out part of the character). Also I would like to say that I've still yet to flesh out my own characters background 100% but I'm rather happy with what I have. 

(Play times are around 6pm-10pm EST on weekdays, and I'm often free all weekend.)

Basic details:

Name: Valanna (Val) Riesk

Sex: Female

Sexual orientation: Super gay

IC class: Conjurer

Character quirks:

-Blind in both eyes.

-Seems rather educated and well dressed.

-Has a pet hawk named Wilhelm.

-Distrusts men.

RP openings:

-Currently in Lavender beds area, often visits Gridania.

-Offers limited healing.

-Takes small odd jobs for either gil or a warm meal.

(Honestly, I'm pretty open with this, so if you have a interesting idea lemme know!)

I hope this peaks someones interest and if you have any questions or would like to talk more please send a message and I'll try and get back asap ^w^