Sky Pirate Duo?! (Like Fran and Balthier from FF XII) AGAIN I KNOW!

[align=center]GAL KAMILLE, [/align]

[align=center]SKY PIRATE EXTRAORDINAIRE SEEKS PARTNER IN CRIME[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_inline_oyl7knZVaY1v8avve_1280.png[/align]

What I am looking for?

I am looking for a partner in crime for my Sky pirate character. She is my main character, I really enjoy playing her, I really enjoy Mateus RP, and I’m just looking for something very specific. I am looking for partners in crime, a dynamic duo. If you are familiar with Final Fantasy XII, I am trying to recreate the Balthier & Fran partnership. My character, Gal, fits the role of Fran quite naturally.

I am looking to go on adventures with said partner, but also interact with all manners of people and join any other RPers and bigger things. Someone to attend events with. To somehow build a reputation for the both of us as badass, kickass, twerkass sky pirates, or smugglers, or even perhaps bounty hunters? Our characters would not be purely evil, think chaotic goods. Yes, we still from the rich, we line our pockets, but we wouldn’t murder because we can, we wouldn’t take whatever just because we can.  I personally do not see this relationship as romantic, more of a partnership build on equality, adventuring and awesomeness.

A character reaching out to me for this role should be male, be some sort of pirate/smuggler/bounty hunter/etc…, should fit the bill when it comes to the general description of Balthier(found below). Should be active on the character. I am not looking for you to throw one of your alts at me. My character would be incredibly invested in this duo, so should you.I am not looking to recreate EXACTLY what Balthier and Fran have, for one, vieras aren’t in FFXIV! We can make it our own thing, that’s part of the fun.

[align=center]tumblr_inline_oyl7q1MU0i1v8avve_1280.png[/align]

Who are Balthier and Fran?

This duo of Sky Pirates are part of the main cast of Final Fantasy XII. Balthier is a dashing, leading man with a troubled past, who does what sky pirates does, while Fran is his viera sidekick. She takes care of all things mechanic on the Strahl, is powerful with magicks, and is all around badass While Balthier is more charming, fun-loving, yet always serious when it comes to a job or gil, Fran is his more silent, serious partner. Both are partners in crime, though it is never made clear if they are in a serious relationship, it believes their partnership is based on friendship and professionalism. Think of Han Solo and Chewbacca(if Chewbacca was a sexy rabbit girl with an Icelandic accent and could talk to the forest and do magical stuff).

[align=center]tumblr_inline_oyl7wzya9X1v8avve_1280.png[/align]

Who is Gal Kamille?

Gal is a Duskwight with a mysterious past that she has never really openly talked about. With a thick exotic accent one can’t quite place, Gal is a striking woman, in height rivaling any male highlander and usually towering over Miqo’te’s and Midlanders.

Personality wise, Gal is usually serious but with a small penchant for having fun when not on a job. Sometimes confused with customs of Eorzea, she has begun learning and adapting to life on the surface.

Gal is quite efficient when it comes to battle. Master at arcanima, adept at thaumaturgy, comfortable with hand to hand combat she is incredibly competent when it comes to jobs.Her true power comes from being a summoner, and she has dabbled in the ways of the scholars of Nym, though she can claim to be at their level in her own right. She knows her way around an airship, is definitely comfortable with writing and reading, and keeps far more than spells in her grimoire.

Who is Gal Kamille? Gal is a Duskwight with a mysterious past that she has never really openly talked about. With a thick exotic accent one can’t quite place, Gal is a striking woman, in height rivaling any male highlander and usually towering over Miqo’te’s and Midlanders. Personality wise, Gal is usually serious but with a small penchant for having fun when not on a job. Sometimes confused with customs of Eorzea, she has begun learning and adapting to life on the surface. Gal is quite efficient when it comes to battle. Master at arcanima, adept at thaumaturgy, comfortable with hand to hand combat she is incredibly competent when it comes to jobs.Her true power comes from being a summoner, and she has dabbled in the ways of the scholars of Nym, though she can claim to be at their level in her own right. She knows her way around an airship, is definitely comfortable with writing and reading, and keeps far more than spells in her grimoire.  Contacting me: Galathena#1193 on Discord or throw a tell to Gal Kamille in game.

[align=center]I made a profile for her a while ago:[/align]

[align=center]CLICK HERE[/align]

[align=center]KdcDpeB.png[/align]

Alright, so I've more or less adapted the whole tumblr post to put it in the actual post instead of having to click, that was dumb on my part.

I've also added a link to a profile I had made of her a while ago, if you want to know more about the character.

I know this website is not the best resource for the wonderful Mateus server, but there you have it, if you have nay questions, do let me know!

I am also open to all kinds of RP, so if your character does not fit what I have set up here, do reach out to me.