Non-Cannon RP Session via Skype

Good morning/afternoon/evening fellow RPers!

CJ and I will be hosting a non cannon RP session via Skype on Saturday, June 8th. The window will be separate from the OOC chat and will be IC only. I ask anyone who would like to attend please post below or message me on Skype (s058linda) as well as suggest a time. These events run a few hours long, so please be wary of that!!

For those not familiar to these events, basically they are role play sessions via a chat only medium, for the purpose of role play practice, fun and to just get people thinking while we wait for our realm to be reborn. It is completely non cannon, which means you may not use it in your characters history, and can put your character in a situation they might otherwise not be in. If you have any more questions about the event or how it works, please ask!!

The set up post will be posted before the RP begins, so you can develop how your character is placed, and type your introduction posts ahead of time. While most details of this particular event will be a surprise, it will take place in the Black Shroud. As always with these events, there is a twist! Characters participating must be aged pre to early teens.

What: Skype Non-Cannon RP Event

When: Saturday, June 8th, 1 PM EST

Don't be shy, everyone is invited! :)

Introduction Post:

Please Note: For the simplicity sake of this event, we will be using 1.0 maps to determine general locations. Please ignore the previous mob types there, as well as the restrictive pathing of the maps we all love and hate.

Thank you!

The mist is heavy in the air of the East Shroud, fog covering the thick grass like a blanket, seeming to roll on forever, stretching from the Jadeite Flood to the borders of The Black Shroud. Rainstorms the eve before formed puddles on the ground and stirred little insect from their safe bushes, flitting and buzzing about annoyingly. It is the crack of dawn, the whole forest quiet… almost tranquil… wind whispering through the treetops as if the forest was alive and breathing… calm. Not a monster stirred, not a traveller or adventurer… yes, all was peaceful…

That was, except for the annoyingly loud group of children plodding through the forest. But, not just any group of rouge children, they were the dreaded ‘Merry Mandragoras‘! The grandest of Grand Companies in all of Eorzea! They slayed beasts, protected the innocents, and thwarted the Garleans in single fell swoops of their wooden weapons! Yes, the Merry Mandragoras bowed to no one, not even the Black Shroud itself!

(invites are now being sent out for the chat group. If you have not received one, please poke me via Skype (s058linda) thanks!)

Cannon_2646653.jpg

:angel:

On topic!

I'm interested in this! I'm free around 10am East Coast time till early-mid afternoon. My time zone sucks for this sort of thing I'll admit, so don't worry if you can't schedule it to fit me in! I'm sure there'll be plenty other chances! :)

I'm in. I finish at 3pm GMT (That's 10am for all you east coasters.), home about 30 minutes after that. Anytime after about 5pm GMT (12pm EST) is fiiiiiiine by me. (I don't work Sunday~)

This also works for me. Because of the long running nature of RP thingies, I'd like to get started before say~ 9pm GMT though.

As I've often had to leave before stuff is over because the sun rises and shines on my monitor.

The times just an example though, I'm prettymuch just asking that it not be started too late.

You can make a new character if you want, but I would prefer everyone to stick close to the age range if possible.

Let me clarify a bit. Since this is non cannon, we are adjusting our characters ages for this RP. Deir is 28, for this particular event I'm making her 11 or 12.

Does that help?

You can make a new character if you want, but I would prefer everyone to stick close to the age range if possible.

Let me clarify a bit. Since this is non cannon, we are adjusting our characters ages for this RP. Deir is 28, for this particular event I'm making her 11 or 12.

Does that help?

That does help, thank you for the quick reply :3

I'm in. I finish at 3pm GMT (That's 10am for all you east coasters.), home about 30 minutes after that. Anytime after about 5pm GMT (12pm EST) is fiiiiiiine by me. (I don't work Sunday~)

This should work for me as well though I haven't planned out my schedule for the day. I might have to afk for some time and hope that this isn't much of a problem storywise.

And I'd bring 12yo-ish Rhashi again ;)

Unless there are any objections I am going to set the time for tomorrows RP to be at 1 PM EST (6 PM GMT)

A few hours before then I will begin inviting people to the chat! :)

If you would rather a different time please suggest below, thank you!

I will have to RP on my phone from work. I should probably just pass, but I really want to participate, so I'll try my best. I would love to bring a young promising (and a little xenophobic) 14 year old Manari to the RP, especially if its in her home turf too.