Hesitant Hellos

E'tea

Oh..hey. I am so nervous right now, yay!

I have been lurking on this forum for.. I'm sure it's been weeks by now and even before that I thought about wanting to get into this community for the longest time but something always stopped me..

I started playing FFXIV soon 2 years ago and since then I have mostly been busy doing engame content, Raids, Static, Savage, the completely unnecessary aspiration of leveling all my classes to 60 then 70, all that good stuff. But I am also a digital artist who always, always came up with OC's, drew them, rp'd them on forums, blogs and in private groups so of course I have many FFXIV related OC's at my disposal since I started this game.

And finally..finally after a lot of work on my part to even seriously consider trying to make contact with anyone but my really old and familiar RP Partners, I decided to creep on this forum for a while and work on my characters Wiki page.

Because for some reason I felt like I shouldn't be posting anything before I have something to show..?

As you can probably tell, I'm a hot mess when it comes to social interactions and I'm kind of shy the first time I meet someone but I am warming up stat if I only spend a little time getting comfortable, maybe just..getting to know some of you and take away the spooky scary aspect of aaah new people.

Now that all this awkward talk is out of the way...

Hello! I'm not new to RP and writing in general, but completely oblivious to most of Ingame RP or anything specific that relates to ..Rping in the frame of a game but I have an interestlevel of 110% and would appreciate gentle guidance, very much actually.

My Character is on Mateus, her name is E'Tea Nibulah and this is her Wiki (I am..not finished, I'm so sorry, but I was growing so impatient I decided to just post it now anyways, heck, it might even have typos or grammar errors in it as of this very moment). And I'd love love love to meet some of your lovely children in the game sometime, if you'd have me! (Please hold gently, like hamburger. At least for now.)

Welcome to the RPC! Well, I guess it's kinda late, but nonetheless!

I would LOVE to RP with you, but I'm on Balmung, and I've yet to park an alt on Mateus, so I'll extend the offer of Discord/PM RP!

My discord is judicialHunter#9027 and my girls' wikis are in my signature!

(PS your art is adorable OMG)

Aaah!! You're so sweet! I'm already a little relieved seeing your reply. hah.

Aw, man.. I knew I shouldn't have waited with this for so long, I meant to make a character on Balmung since..forever and now it's closed and I missed my chance. Which is especially sad because I have a really close friend who RPs over there and she probably would've helped me a bunch unlike me..alone..on Mateus.. Naked and afraid.. Well not naked but you get the drift.....

I would theoretically be interested in PM/Discord RP but I also don't have a specific RP Discord, only my regular one, and it's.. very busy. Would it be alright to..maybe postpone starting a RP for now..or maybe start a lighthearted one? That could be fun, im checking your lovely girls out this moment! I'm just perpetually interested in this new format of RP in a game that I spend so much time on already, I think the whole aspect of visuals gives me a kick since Pichat Livedrawing RP died out a while ago which I loved to do..

AND!! THANK YOU!! YOU'RE A PEACH.. I saw your art thread, that's such a good idea of sharing your things and for people to able to check on it regularily!! It's wonderful.. I told you I was lurking so it feels like I know you people a little which is..creepy as hell probably.

(And if you ever end up popping an alt on Mateus, call me beep me.)

Just checking in here, welcome to RPing! I understand it can be a big wide and intimidating world so I wanted to extend an invite for you to join us in the Mateus RP hub:

https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

We have lots of resources for the new RPer, or veterans, and it's a great way to connect with people in the game and to ask any questions you may have. If you have any problems feel free to contact me at Valde#3202 on Discord, or Malchior Levinstrike in game.

I look forward to seeing you around in the community!

Just checking in here, welcome to RPing! I understand it can be a big wide and intimidating world so I wanted to extend an invite for you to join us in the Mateus RP hub:

https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

We have lots of resources for the new RPer, or veterans, and it's a great way to connect with people in the game and to ask any questions you may have. If you have any problems feel free to contact me at Valde#3202 on Discord, or Malchior Levinstrike in game.

I look forward to seeing you around in the community!

Aaah! I've been seeing the post for the RP Hub before but I was hesitant times two to join a Discord Server on my own, that thought alone is super scary... So thank you so so much for taking your time to reply to my post and approaching me with another invite like this, that makes me feel a lot more confident to actually join..

Which I shall do..soon before the effect of the reply loses effect on me and I play chicken again.

I'm also looking forward to ..sticking around? Yay!

Ohmygoodness hello!! Welcome to Mateus RP~

You're super adorable, I'd just like to point that out first and foremost!! Your art is also amazing and I read E'tea's entire wiki and!! Wow!!! So cool and cute!! I love her!!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you: new to Ingame RP but with a bunch of experience in other areas of RP and making characters. I'm still doing the level grind business with my character, Luhxe Fashonti on Mateus, but if you ever wanna meet up for some RP, feel free to send me a message on here, in the game, or even on discord. I'm also a part of the Mateus RP hub under Luhxe, so feel free to shoot me a friend request there if you'd like! 

I look forward to hopefully getting to know you!!

- Libby

Ohmygoodness hello!! Welcome to Mateus RP~

You're super adorable, I'd just like to point that out first and foremost!! Your art is also amazing and I read E'tea's entire wiki and!! Wow!!! So cool and cute!! I love her!!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you: new to Ingame RP but with a bunch of experience in other areas of RP and making characters. I'm still doing the level grind business with my character, Luhxe Fashonti on Mateus, but if you ever wanna meet up for some RP, feel free to send me a message on here, in the game, or even on discord. I'm also a part of the Mateus RP hub under Luhxe, so feel free to shoot me a friend request there if you'd like! 

I look forward to hopefully getting to know you!!

- Libby

GASPS! NO YOU! Taking your time to reply to me means a lot! I mean, a lot! I'm actually so happy you read the entire (party still jumbled) Wiki AND ended up liking what you read! (I'm gonna stalk and see if you have a Wiki, I love reading those, but if not that's totally cool too).

Ah yes, the curious RPer, treading into new territory. It's super exciting though, and! I would love to have our character get to know each other! I'm also still leveling but I am taking my time since it's been forever since I did ARR and HW MSQ and I'm actually enjoying it. Plus leveling all the crafters on the side is..time consuming.

BUT! I'm still up to flex my weak Ingame RP muscles anytime.

I'll see if I can catch you Ingame, maybe tomorrow. And..definitely work up the courage to shoot you a message on Discord, if that's alright with you!

Thank you again for being so welcoming and sweet, I'm really glad to be meeting nice people here!!

*puts his black leather long coat over you* HAHA Well, maybe now not so naked in the world, and you'll never be alone either in your journey's! as you'll have plenty of friends from here to aid you in your adventures if needed i'm sure :) oh, forgive me i've forgotten to introduce myself.. I'm Taranis Mor'rioghain. Also new ish to Mateus.

About a month ago i too quit endgame raiding and pvp in order to pursue a new adventure! one of RP and fanfic tales :) It has honestly given me new life into a game i truly love. Though i haven't sadly had much time to test the waters with rp or story writing as i've been rather busy just being me, adventuring, lvling in game and trying to establish myself in general really so that i may enjoy rping a bit more =D

anyways...I've maybe rambled on for longer than i should have heh, oops. Mainly wanted to say welcome the forums as well as welcome to Mateus! If you're in need of a tank or just need some general help please feel free to find me and msg me anytime, well so long as i'm online i suppose haha. or msg me here. I do not mind helping at all, and crafting is a side hobby for me if i'm not out an about adventuring. Now...back to reading your fascinating profile!

Stay you!

-Tara.

*puts his black leather long coat over you* HAHA Well, maybe now not so naked in the world, and you'll never be alone either in your journey's! as you'll have plenty of friends from here to aid you in your adventures if needed i'm sure :) oh, forgive me i've forgotten to introduce myself.. I'm Taranis Mor'rioghain. Also new ish to Mateus.

About a month ago i too quit endgame raiding and pvp in order to pursue a new adventure! one of RP and fanfic tales :) It has honestly  given me new life into a game i truly love. Though i haven't sadly had much time to test the waters with rp or story writing as i've been rather busy just being me, adventuring, lvling in game and trying to establish myself in general really so that i may enjoy rping a bit more =D

anyways...I've maybe rambled on for longer than i should have heh, oops. Mainly wanted to say welcome the forums as well as welcome to Mateus! If you're in need of a tank or just need some general help please feel free to find me and msg me anytime, well so long as i'm online i suppose haha. or msg me here. I do not mind helping at all, and crafting is a side hobby for me if i'm not out an about adventuring. Now...back to reading your fascinating profile!

Stay you!

-Tara.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, aah! Unlike you I didn't quit Raid, I'm quite content with my static and FC on my main and still progging and doing the new content, all that. But I definitely want to expand the XIV experience by dipping my toe into RP, something I love anyways. Makes your character and playing your character so much more fun!!

I'd love to meet you ingame sometime, and let's be real. Who doesn't need a tank, like, all the time. Heh.

About a month ago i too quit endgame raiding and pvp in order to pursue a new adventure! one of RP and fanfic tales :) It has honestly  given me new life into a game i truly love. Though i haven't sadly had much time to test the waters with rp or story writing as i've been rather busy just being me, adventuring, lvling in game and trying to establish myself in general really so that i may enjoy rping a bit more =D

Stay you!

-Tara.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, aah! Unlike you I didn't quit Raid, I'm quite content with my static and FC on my main and still progging and doing the new content, all that. But I definitely want to expand the XIV experience by dipping my toe into RP, something I love anyways. Makes your character and playing your character so much more fun!!

I'd love to meet you ingame sometime, and let's be real. Who doesn't need a tank, like, all the time. Heh.

AHH! sorry i didn't reply back! I thought i had replied off my ipad one night and hit send but its not actually posted here anywhere so i must've been so tired i maybe closed the window :( I had just said pretty much that I almost feel bad for quitting a raid team, and not being worthy enough or something along those lines :( But that i would love to meet you in game as well and will look for ya. but i've been so side tracked w trying to get out new fc furnished and up and running for rp purposes i havent even checked back on this site in a while :( anyways, I will look for ya in game for sure! maybe we can even get to rp together sometime who knows! =D and though i may not be raid worthy tank i shall all-star those dungeons for ya my bestest!

Stay savvy!

-Tara