Soooo, um. Hello?

Aylis

Hi everyone ^^

Sooooo yeah, wow a lot of new names I see and a lot of familiar names too in here :lol: I like seeing that Sorry, I am a little nervous because I should have made this post first before surprising or confusing people with a linkshell post before doing this as I wasn't as active on these forums as I should have been in the past sooo...forgive me? Please?

Anyway, yeah. Just a quick hello and a introduction/reintroduction from me for those that may remember, never heard of, don't remember or don't want to remember me? I played Aylis Crescent, now Tessier come ARR launch. I started out at the launch of 1.0 and played as often as I could up until the games closing. I was involved with shells as Eorzean Guard, Order of the Stormguard and a little stay with Outer Haven before slipping away as a freelancer. Lately falling into Guild Wars 2 to play while waiting for ARR.

That's really all. My wiki is up and nearly finished if you want to learn more about boring me, and I can't wait to see you all in ARR!!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you can read my mind Moltove coz Sera and i were talking about you the other night lol. Oh deffo count on it :-) I hunt you down :D! <3333

Xeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenedra!!! <33333 :D