E3 Trailer

Kylin

See, I'm in an odd place here. On the one hand, this trailer contained one new piece of real information (the new Legati) and a whole lot of prettiness, but that's about it. The voice acting was nowhere near what I've come to expect from Square and games in general, and it generally seemed to be aimed at people who weren't familiar with the game at launch. Also, Cid with his Jack Shepard-style failure beard is not nearly as cool as he seems to think he is.

On the other hand, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss.

Ahh, there's just so much info to take in here! I'm so glad to see so many elements that are new to the game. Admittedly, I was a tiny bit worried about them simply re-skinning the UI, but the game largely being the same. Doesn't seem like it anymore!

And those Limit breaks! I don't think they showed them all, but the ones shown were really cool! WHM seems to be something like Benediction, PLD puts up some kind of protective wall, MNK just kicks ass, BLM uses meteor...

Did anyone notice any other classes?

Ahh, there's just so much info to take in here! I'm so glad to see so many elements that are new to the game. Admittedly, I was a tiny bit worried about them simply re-skinning the UI, but the game largely being the same. Doesn't seem like it anymore!

And those Limit breaks! I don't think they showed them all, but the ones shown were really cool! WHM seems to be something like Benediction, PLD puts up some kind of protective wall, MNK just kicks ass, BLM uses meteor...

Was looking around and I happened to stumble across this:

aBrm2R7.gif

Either that's a dragoon with a two-handed sword, or Cloud mugged Kain of his armor.

(I am aware it is a dragoon, due to the af gear.)

Was looking around and I happened to stumble across this:

aBrm2R7.gif

Either that's a dragoon with a two-handed sword, or Cloud mugged Kain of his armor.

(I am aware it is a dragoon, due to the af gear.)

Looked like a Dark Knight to me :P