Wayward Ishgardian seeks contacts from her time abroad

[align=center]The Wayward Ishgardian[/align]

Because of my character's backstory, she left Ishgard ten years ago to escape circumstances surrounding her that she didn't wish to be a part of. During that time she did a lot of traveling and joined a lot of random groups to help ferry her across the various continents of Hydaelyn: pirates (of the sea and the sky), self-exiled Garleans, Confederacy, Hingan traders, Thavnairian troupes, etc. 

You get the gist! Basically she's been part of or in close proximity to a various amount of different people. As such, she's become rather interested in the various cultures offered by Hydaelyn and its far corners - even if she can seem a tad dismissive of some.

[align=center]What I'm looking for:[/align]

RP hooks, of course! More specifically however, I am looking for people she may have met on her journey. Pirates, Domans, Thavnairians, and Xaela all included! While I won't shy away from any new friends, either, I am more interested in establishing connections with people who have established histories with which to work from. 

Romance, violence, rivalries (friendly or not) - I'm willing to play them all, though I should mention specifically for the romance portion: this is my main and, as such, I will not pair her with an alt. She does have interest in both sexes, so that shouldn't be an issue at all but she is not inclined to romance - at first.

Feel free to reach out to me here or via Discord: SinfulChurro#9825! In-game name is Astrelle De'bayle!