[Balmung] Looking for RP Friends/Partners/Shenanigans!

Hello friends,  like the title says, we’re on the look out to make contact with other life forms. :D                                        10s6qs9.png

This is Y’rhenasi also know as Rhen to many.  She’s a perfect angel, never causes any trouble and flowers bloom wherever she walks…. *cough - cough*  If you believe that, I have several mansions in the Lavender Beds with no waiting timers on them for sale.  Just kidding! 

Rhen is a down-to-Eorzea kinda gal and a hard worker to boot. She can cook up a storm, dance until dawn, lives for chocolate and is the best damned accountant - florist - massage therapist this side of Thanalan. She can be a bit blunt often times since she’s not afraid to speak her mind though she’s learning its better to hold her tongue in most cases.  There’s a lot more to her than what is seen at first but once you get to know her, watch out. 

I’m looking for friends, acquaintances, and/or a possible love interest. I say possible because immediately jumping into a romantic relationship is not what I’m looking for.   I enjoy story building along with character growth for a more enriched RP experience. 

I’m not looking for any sort of OOC relationship other than friendship. I enjoy being able to chat with others on a regular basis when I’m supposed to be adulting.   While I prefer RP in-game, I’m not opposed to RPing in other forms of communication as long as those other forms do not become the sole method of our interactions. 

Thanks for reading all this and if I haven’t scared you away, shoot me a message and let’s RP. 

t7fl6q.png

Edited by Rhenasia

Hey,

Looks like a interesting char and would love to RP and build up a small story together or a big story who knows, but on what server are you? Currently I am on Balmung...might wanna start out with this first. To see if it is even possible to RP together :D Guess going into details now and here has no point for if we are in different servers.

o/ Hi there! ^_^ 

Like the guy above me, I'm also on Balmung. If you are too, then I'd definitely be interested! I'm not at all new to RP but I AM new to FFXIV RP specifically. Actually in the process of leveling and working on a wiki page for her profile before I hop into my first sessions. As long as that level of inexperience doesn't bother you then we'd be set. :)

If you're on Balmung, here's just a little bit about my new character ^^. Aeva's a very cheerful, social, and outgoing person. She has the capacity to be a selfless sweetheart who's very pleasant to be around, but her informal comfort around others can border on the extreme, leading her to behave in impolite ways without really thinking about it. Maybe she kicks her feet up onto a table, talks too much, or asks a question that's too personal. Aeva tends to take a huge interest in the hobbies and interests of new friends too, and is a big fan of swapping stories with them. If she gets to hear about life as a florist, she's more than happy to discuss her work as a private investigator, or some of her mercenary jobs. Maybe in exchange she'd tell Rhen about the time a rich merchant in Ul'dah paid her and an other investigator to unknowingly track each other just for the hell of it.

Edited by Aeva Nyuko
2 hours ago, Rhenasia said:

If you believe that, I have several mansions in the Lavender Beds with no waiting timers on them for sale.  Just kidding!

Awesome!  My girls are not rich, even with their wealth combined, but maybe we can work out a payment plan?

2 hours ago, Rhenasia said:

Rhen is a down-to-Eorzea kinda gal and a hard worker to boot. She can cook up a storm, dance until dawn, lives for chocolate and is the best damned accountant - florist - massage therapist this side of Thanalan. She can be a bit blunt often times since she’s not afraid to speak her mind though she’s learning its better to hold her tongue in most cases.  There’s a lot more to her than what is seen at first but once you get to know her, watch out.

That sounds even better than mansions. Dance, massages, chocolate... I bet Rhen and at least one of the Tregardes would get along. There's just the wee matter of which server you're on. I bet it's Mateus, right? I know Balmung is the trendy place to be, but we have the best cookies on Mateus.

Thanks everyone.  I edited the title to add where I am. :/ I did use the tag thing originally and it is showing under the post on the list but I guess it doesn't show up for everyone?

Anyhow - PMs coming soon. :)

Edited by Rhenasia
5 hours ago, Rhenasia said:

Thanks everyone.  I edited the title to add where I am. :/ I did use the tag thing originally and it is showing under the post on the list but I guess it doesn't show up for everyone?

Anyhow - PMs coming soon. :)

Oh. Oops. I often use the "Latest Threads" box (lower left side of the home page) to see what's new, which doesn't show tags.

You should still come to Mateus.  *waves around a cookie*

Hey there! As a fellow Balmung-er I'd love to RP with you sometime. I'm always happy to meet new people. Feel free to PM me here, on in game (My character is Jeremiah Walker) if you'd like!