Has anyone else made a FB for thier character?

Hi! Im kinda new to the RP scene, and wanted to document my adventures. I debated making only a twitter or Tumblr to post photos of my time Role playing, but I decided it would be more fun to create a facebook account where i can keep in touch with others who have done the same and are not on Diabolos. Have you considered, or created a FB for your character?

No, I made a Tumblr, that's rapidly going out of date since I started thinking strongly about resetting the character to zero.

It may be less involved but I just it to keep a track of specific in-character things.

1 hour ago, LiadansWhisper said:

I have a Facebook account for my real life, and I'm not really interested in crossing my RL and fantasy streams.  I do have a Tumblr, tho! 

That does make since! Thats how i feel when i made the Facebook account. Ive had people on ffxiv want to add me on Facebook, so that's when i decided "i dont want to mix rl and game friends" specially cause im a "normie" irl but really wierd/different in game.

I think I did way back for a different character, not so much because of RP, but because of the Balmung FB group. At the time I did not want to have my real name show up in that context. I've since then become far too lazy for such logging in and out action, and I seldomly post/comment anything in that group anyways. Actually, I don't use facebook much for anything other than my city's group just to see what's moving.

Like most of everyone else, I use tumblr for my characters.