Venita Naeuri

Venita Naeuri

Race: Au Ra, Raen | Gender: Female

Height: 5'7"
Weight: Lean
Hair:
Light purple, mostly lavender.
Eyes: Lavender with black rings around the iris.
Complexion: White like snow. Completely covered in elegant scales.

Personality:

Outgoing, charming, and sweet. The young Au Ra brings warmth into a room with her lovely smile and fun conversations. Despite being a loner for most of her life, it is obvious in her banter how much she adores getting to know people. She isn't one to make a fuss over small things and is rarely prone to angry outbursts. There's a lot of patience and compassion in her being because of a genuine desire to help others and make them feel wanted. Don't let that entirely fool you though! She has spunk and enjoys pulling people into crazy fun adventures. She lives to give people an experience they will remember, but it all comes from a loving place.

I. Basic Info

Characters: Venita Naeuri - Mateus

Primary character: Venita Naeuri - Mateus

Character Tumblr: TBA

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): All. Everything from lighthearted fun to serious dark themes, I will get into anything. So long as everyone is happy and on the same page, I am content too. Additionally, I LOVE to create storylines and arcs. If you are looking for good guys, bad guys, or something in between, let me know. I will find a way to help shape your story in some form. It's important to me that people's characters grow as much as I would like for mine to.

Views on RP combat and injuries: I am much more comfortable with emoting these sorts of events and using a very loose/light dice rolling system because I don't really understand the high levels of DnD style combat rolls. Please note, I am extremely flexible and if you communicate things to me, I don't have an issue with roleplaying the outcome you may be hoping for instead.

Views on IC romance: I'm a hopeless romantic. I enjoy having romance as part of my RP, but it is not a needed aspect.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Open and encouraged.

Views on lore: Open.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Comfortable with all chat functions except for LinkShell, mostly because I am still new.

III. Other Info

Timezone: Central.

Playtimes: Week days after 6PM CST, Weekends ALL THE HOURS. .. Mostly.

Contact info: In-game, forums, Venita#5361 - Discord

What am I looking for?

I felt I needed to add this question in case someone comes wandering in and curious about my character. Personally, I am looking for RP friends. Starting over on a new MMO can be a little rough and I'm a social creature. I absolutely love hanging out with people and being part of a group. Mostly, I am looking for friends who want to just enjoy each other's company. On the RP side, I am looking for long term RP partners, but I am not picky. I absolutely love just RPing out in the world, making our daily grinds fun with some RP on the side while we get things done.

ffxiv_04292018_214756.png

9 hours ago, LovelyVenita said:

Hi!! Thank you for the reply! I will definitely hit you up here soon. My discord is Venita#5361

Looking forward to it. :)

Edited by Tenkhin
  • 5 weeks later...

Gently nudging this thread because I feel like I am struggling to find contacts in game to RP with. If anyone is interested in long term RP, please let me know. This does not mean solely romantic, I just want people to hang out with and build stories for/around.

7 hours ago, Ashram Narse said:

You vanished into thin air last time we chatted! Lol but im getting more free time so I be able to say "Hi" more often hopefully.

Omg I know! I had internet issues. :(

However yes please do because I really enjoyed our RP interactions. Hopefully you will feel comfortable with our characters adventuring in the world or something. :)

15 hours ago, LovelyVenita said:

Omg I know! I had internet issues. :(

However yes please do because I really enjoyed our RP interactions. Hopefully you will feel comfortable with our characters adventuring in the world or something. :)

Lol its all good. Im so charming no one would willing run from me..... i think... maybe..  >.>