A Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance

Hello there everyone!

I've been in and out of FFXIV over the last few years, though this time I'm looking to make some forays into the Mateus RP scene!

I've seen quite the gamut of MMOs, and have RP'ed in most of them! From EverQuest (my first ever MMO), to City of Heroes/Villains, WoW, Age of Conan, LotRO, and WildStar Online, I've loved every minute of my journey in each of them. Each game, and community, has shaped and improved my RP. I've also come to realize that I tend to prefer episodic, slice of life RP. The reason being is because, for me, it's more light-hearted, easier to kick-start, and can usually be resolved within a single session.

Jarrett Surefoot is my main, character and I'm debating on whether to make Pugilist (Monk) or Dark Knight his main class. Though I have a rough template for his current status. I keep gravitating to him being a wandering laborer/hand-for hire. He'll perform tasks (Mending fences, tilling fields, construction, etc) for either pay or food and lodging. Naturally, given his martial skill he'll also take on some guard-work as well. What I have yet to lock in, however, is how he came across the martial training. Being in his 30's will also play a role. While still a light-hearted, character with a positive attitude, he's had 3 decades worth of stuff he's seen, so there are definitely some emotional scars thrown in there (The Calamity pretty much guarantees everyone in Eorzea has seen some serious stuff)!

As far as a little about the player behind the screen, I'm an avid gamer. I love the industry and where it's headed! I'm also happily married and have a 1 year old gamer-in-training. Being Passive Income Expert is what pays the bills and accounts for my somewhat erratic schedule. Essentially, I work with people established in their careers (bonus points if you're a gamer!) and are tired about the lack of control they have over their time and money. I help them learn how to build wealth and passive income through investing in real estate, which allows them the financial freedom to buy back that control. Of course, I have my own rental properties which generate their own cashflow!

I look forward to seeing anyone on the Mateus server in game! Don't hesitate to reach out to me, I'm always glad to make a new friends.