Returning Ishgardian

Hello everyone - My name is Noelle, my characters are Fiona and Aine on Balmung. I have a Miqo'te as well, but she's about to get overhauled.
I've just come back to the game after a hiatus and I'm looking forward to getting into the community again and doing things.
Mostly, I'm looking forward to the weekly events (especially weekends, since that's usually when I get to play), join in on some linkshells, and finding a FC. Basically, I'm ready and eager to jump back in on RP in a hard way.

A little about my characters:
Fiona is an Ishgardian who started out with another name. However, she was framed for murder and went a little crazy, so when she came out of her episode, she decided becoming someone else was safer and better. She's still a little insane, and has a bad reaction to people who know her former name. She lives out by the water for her peace of mind.

Aine is a Lominsan who loves to sail, but she has aspirations of the skies as well. She keeps thinking she's going to be the next great sky captain, except she's not really a captain. And she's never been in the sky. Plus she has anger issues that cause problems for her all over the place. Mostly, she stays calm and blissful... and, well, stupid. But sometimes something will rev her temper up without any explanation why. It's gotten her into some nasty fights before, and she's used to broken fingers.

I'm looking forward to getting to know people and enjoying the game. I was a little heartbroken when I had to drop it before, but ... well, life. 
Also, here is a puppers to say hi. And to say "no, I don't know what happened to your croissant."

DcsAzrkVQAEI-sA.jpg

Edited by SPNoelle

Hiyo! :D I'm regularly looking for more friends for Lydia and Marsazio, and I also happen to have a pretty swell FC (though, of course, joining it isn't a requirement of enjoying fun RP with me and my friends). 

If you use Discord (and if you don't, check it out), mine's in my signature - chat me up on there, or message me here if you prefer. :)