Xandrie

mateus Xandrie Embercraft

Posted (edited)

I. Basic Info 

• Primary character:

Xandrie Embercraft
    Female, Miqo'te  (Female Player)
    Marital Status: single
    Sexual Orientation: Bi/Pan - Love, is love and I think that's that. 

((Player info...))
    I've generally played mostly PVE but as time goes on I wish to forge new and lasting friendships, and RP has - over the past year or so - been increasingly interesting to me. I enjoy good narrative and meeting like minded individuals. 

• Personality:
    Xandrie is a light hearted individual, bubbly, friendly, outgoing...sometimes too much? ...social graces are not exactly her thing but she tries hard. The big cities and populated areas are new to her and she is doing her best to fit in. Many of the universally accepted norms are completely foreign to her.. in an endearing way. Her indomitable spirit constantly seeks to make others smile, help others love life as she does, and cut through all the extra unnecessary noise that comes between people. 

• Primary RP linkshell:RPers of Mateus

ffxiv_05152018_233246.png

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I've played a while, but new to RP here. Light to Medium - wanting more medium than light maybe? I have some amazing friends in our PVE/RP FC
    and I very much enjoy exploring RP arcs and impromptu settings with them.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm really not much for combat RP, I'll watch and cheer friends on, absolutely!.. but participation - that isn't my thing.
  • Views on IC romance:
    It would be nice to have that special someone to share this amazing place with... though it's not something that I feel can be forced or planned.
    It's just so much better when it's natural and organic. Also, IC - IG stays IG.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Friends? All the yes! The more the better. Family? I have a tenancy to adopt people as family members, not ICly - I usually develop close ties with people I grow to care about. I very much enjoy getting to know quality people, hearing the stories they've created around their characters, meeting like minded individuals, having fun together. Finding all the silver linings and beautiful places.
  • Views on lore:
    I don't know much about the lore, I'm learning every day! I will say, definitively that I am not a fan of the whole Miqo'te clan - species propagation methodology, so I do not follow it. 
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
     /say /shout = IC
     /tell = OOC/IC
     /party = OOC/IC
     /fc = OOC
     /ls = OOC/IC   -  (( for OOC )) ...but whatever works for others too? 

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Pacific
  • Contact info: Contact In Game

Edited by Xandrie

Great start. Sounds like you will find this world very fun and full of amazing places to go.