Looking to play a temporary, doomed antagonist.

I'm looking to roleplay a temporary antagonist or two. I'm jumping a few characters anyway, the people I'm jumpin' them to RP with will be busy the next few months, and I've got some fantasias and name change cash lying around. My RP calendar is pretty empty at present in terms of plot-heavy stuff and I'm jonesing for some. 

A few rules and stipulations: 

> No OOC bleed. I cannot stress this enough. This includes e-peen waving. 

> OOC communication is important. 

> I prefer to RP in-game over discord, but I am willing to accommodate the occasional discord RP if life and time zones get in the way. 

> I am looking to make this a plot-heavy, consequence-abiding, lore-friendly experience. Bending is fine. Prefer not to break. 

> I prefer villaining (it's a word, fight me) to small groups or a few people versus a huge FC or group, but it's not off the table as long as there's ample OOC communication to make sure everyone is on the same page. 

> Not seeking one-and-done RPs. Bob walking up and chopping bad guy's head off in the first RP because he's just such a badass is a big "No, thank you." A few weeks is fine, a month is fine, depending on the frequency of the RPs and what kind of plot it is in particular. 

What kind of character? 

As race, gender, backstory and motivations go, I am open to just about anything, and I fancy myself able to play any of 'em well. While a little humor is fine, I steer clear of comic relief types of villains; I'm strictly looking for plots with some gravitas elements to them. This ain't my first rodeo and due to bad experiences, I am likewise not interested in romantic-centric revenge plots (ex-husbands seeking revenge, unrequited crushes, etc.) unless you can really sell me on the concept.

Fight scenes. What do? 

I'm looking for freeform, for the most part, but I'm willing to do dice rolls to a point. In this case, I will roll for hit/miss, but that's it. I won't have my character trip and fall and stab themselves in the eye just because they rolled a 5, nor do I expect such of my partner(s). And their head isn't going to get chopped off just because someone rolled a 900. 

Death. Arrests. Maiming. What do? 

I am not only willing to have this character die or be permanently imprisoned, I all but insist on it. It's part of the point. However,  it is imperative they are still treated as an actual character, not an NPC out of an 80s Saturday morning cartoon. I'm looking to play "a villain" as though they were my main character -- someone with ambitions, personality, and authentic reasons for what they're doing -- the only difference being they'll inevitably kick the bucket or get arrested for realsies. 

You can post here, PM me here, or IM me on discord at Medica#2426 

I was about to send you a PM before I saw the Balmung tag. Unfortunately I am over on Mateus so my fledgling ideas are all for naught, but I wanted to post to support what you're doing. I think its absolutely great to get more lore/story RP going like this. Getting the chance to play a true antagonist can be such a fulfilling story experience. Anyways, I hope you get the chance to set up some fun stories!

12 minutes ago, Rooker said:

I was about to send you a PM before I saw the Balmung tag. Unfortunately I am over on Mateus so my fledgling ideas are all for naught, but I wanted to post to support what you're doing. I think its absolutely great to get more lore/story RP going like this. Getting the chance to play a true antagonist can be such a fulfilling story experience. Anyways, I hope you get the chance to set up some fun stories!

It certainly can! As it happens, I've done this on Mateus several times. XD Actually my home server. Unfortunately it's no longer an option as I have 8 full-fledged characters over there now and thus no slots. If you ever wanna do some general type RP stuff feel free to hit me up, though. I have a pretty wide (non-doomed, non-antagonist) variety over there.

Edited by SQUAWK