xlantah1.jpg

Please check out my character's profile on the wiki: X'lantah Kett

I. Basic Info

• Characters: X'lantah Kett
  • Primary characterX'lantah Kett
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I would consider myself a heavy roleplayer but am always happy to roleplay with those who consider themselves of the medium or light variety. Also, I do enjoy other things outside of roleplay (PvP, raiding, etc) so if that's something that interests you, let me know!
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: I would prefer to roleplay these types of things out. I like to have a quick discussion as to the outcome just so that both players are on the same page.
  • Views on IC romance: I enjoy romance roleplay a great deal.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I'm a fan of all types of roleplay so long as it fits.
  • Views on lore: In the interest of full disclosure, FF14 lore is a bit confusing for me and I'm still learning all the details. That being said, I will never roleplay outside of my abilities and knowledge of the lore. X'lantah is my first character and I've given her a simple background to avoid any type of lore conflict. I will always welcome lore advice / suggestions from anyone willing to give it!

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info:In game: X'lantah Kett, on the forums or in the discord (JenileeD20#9861). Always happy to talk!

Edited by Jenilee