growly beast - Arts & Commissions! (Sometimes NSFW.)

SE needs to take a page from your book with their Miqo'te. :I I really wish they were more feral like you've depicted here. Anyway, amazing work as always! And I really love the color choices of your Roe lady; they go together so nicely!

SE needs to take a page from your book with their Miqo'te. :I I really wish they were more feral like you've depicted here. Anyway, amazing work as always! And I really love the color choices of your Roe lady; they go together so nicely!

I agree! Just the example on the first page alone is enough! WAI THEY NOT LOOK ALL MANRY AND FIERCE?! f(',...,')f

Aw man, thanks you guys. :3c I admit I do have an affinity for more feral looking races, and miqo fall a little bit short of that but I can add my own touches to make me happy, haha. I also do wish there was some variety in the appearances beyond kawaii cat girl or cat boy, especially in the body type department. Gimme muscley big cat guys and chubby tall big cat girls. Masculinity and older-looking miqo'te ftw!

Aw man, thanks you guys. :3c I admit I do have an affinity for more feral looking races, and miqo fall a little bit short of that but I can add my own touches to make me happy, haha. I also do wish there was some variety in the appearances beyond kawaii cat girl or cat boy, especially in the body type department. Gimme muscley big cat guys and chubby tall big cat girls. Masculinity and older-looking miqo'te ftw!

We can all but hope and pray. Or we can scribble out fanart to our heart's desires. :P

OH GOSH. It's you! 8U

I know you from tumblr! It's so wonderful to see you here and your art is absolutely the bee's knees. Always loved your style and characters, can't wait to see more and hopefully rp with you in the future. :3

Mm, yes, older, muscular men. X3~

• 4 months later...