growly beast - Arts & Commissions! (Sometimes NSFW.)

He's very *ahem* ...rugged. Hah!

But damn, such characterful and just plain good art right there.

Thanks so much! xD Yeah at first I didn't realize Miqo'te dudes could even have facial hair, but when I found it I was very excited. If only the models had body hair options like in GW2. :P Alas, I can pretend, and make my own art. I love a good 'rugged' man, as you put it, hahah.

Someone draw Vash pleaseeeeee! Oh I've always wanted people to draw my character! All this talent here I'm jelly!:cry:

Psssst! This is what the character reference thread is for, not individual artists art threads (unless they specifically say they're looking for people to draw).

Someone draw Vash pleaseeeeee! Oh I've always wanted people to draw my character! All this talent here I'm jelly!:cry:

Psssst! This is what the character reference thread is for, not individual artists art threads (unless they specifically say they're looking for people to draw).

Here's the link. :)

Thanks everybody, for the nice comments! :love:

And, yes, aha, naked manly men for the win, Gerik! Your art gave me courage to post my weird promiscuous drawing, actually. xD

GOOD.

There should always be naked men.

NOT THAT YOU DRAW THEM ANYMORE!! :evil:

Thanks everybody, for the nice comments! :love:

And, yes, aha, naked manly men for the win, Gerik! Your art gave me courage to post my weird promiscuous drawing, actually. xD

GOOD.

There should always be naked men.

NOT THAT YOU DRAW THEM ANYMORE!! :evil:

I agree! More Sexiness plox!

MOAR ART PLZ.