Looking for connections in my timezone

I'm looking for what is probably late night RP for most people or hopefully I can find some people with the same timezone.

My timezone is NZST. It's currently 3:37am at the time of this post (and I am up way too late XD). I'm hoping to find people who would be able to play between 6pm NZST to 2am NZST (but can do earlier on weekends).

I have chars on both Balmung and Mateus. The timezone seems to be the most important thing, as every other post I see on here is way out of my times. If anyone is interested then I can give you details of my chars to see if you would be interested in them. I'm also interested in RPing dungeons and other stuff like that. I use to play in a game where you were always in character and although I know that isn't feasible on FFXIV I like to try to RP everything, including the day to day fighting and things. I hope that someday I can find someone to RP MSQ with me, but no luck so far, but this isn't a post just for that. I'm looking for all kinds of RP.

Hopefully I can find some people who are interested, so let me know!

We've literally just started a linkshell for folks in odd timezones on Balmung. We're mostly focused on EU timezones, but we do have a couple of souls who play during your time, and of course we're hoping the linkshell will keep growing so that there will be even more souls about. I'll drop a link here, and if it sounds at all interesting, just poke one of us and say hi!

I'm on at some pretty wacky times though I'm not sure they line up with yours? I've raided with someone from New Zealand so it's possible. I should mention I've never RPed in game though. Partly because of the times partly because I type pretty slowly.

I have Tsubaki Yuzuka over on Balmung. Lately I've been messing around with another character on Mateus named Meara Bellveil. I'm not 100% sure I'm going to RP that one and if I do I'll probably change her name. If people are interested in her maybe I will though?

I bounce between characters a lot so I guess I can try to leave my game running one day so you have the chance.