Host Club | Rendezvous | August Opening!

sj2vfMf.png

You spy a short red-headed Seeker doing... something. She spends an inordinately long time inspecting a wall before bursting into a sudden flurry of motion, slapping a currant-purple poster squarely onto the wall with rather more force than necessary. She gives it a satisfied nod and whirls around, wearing a huge toothy grin.

"Oooh, are you interested? Here, I've got some spare flyers! The Host Club is AMAZING and you should really go to it because there are just not that many better ways to spend a few hours! Are you gonna be there? 

"Oh. I should explain it, shouldn't I? It's a lot like a cafe except even better! It's really fancy and our cooks are increeeedible and we have teas that are actually quite good even if you don't like tea very much like me, though if you're extra hateful of teas that's okay because our hot chocolate is absolutely perfect, it's what I usually get- <gasp>

"Ah, but the main thing that makes it a Host Club and not just a fancy cafe is that, along with getting your own booth and delicious things, you also get to pick out a Host to join you! We have so many fantastic people who're there specifically to be friendly, helpful, listeny, entertaining, or whatever it is that'll make you feel at home! Um. Getting lewd with your Host is not okay though. We respect your boundaries, you respect ours, and everyone's happy, right? 

"It's pretty silly, 1000 gil is ridiculously cheap for such droolworthy food and caring companionship! Honestly, I'm not sure how we afford to stay running at that price. I suppose we stay open through the power of sheer determination, eager to make Rendezvous the most beloved place anyone could ask for! 

"Look for me when you go there- I go by Quetzalcoatl! Though you'd better arrive early, since guests pick their hosts on a first-come first-served basis, and I'm always the first one to be chosen!"

Her whirlwind of animated talking finished, Quetzalcoatl waves cheerily and runs off to find another strategic poster-posting spot.

am3u0qc.png

ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— OoC Info ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

We're back on schedule, and we've got our Hosting bells on! The Rendezvous Host Club will be opening its doors, once again, to partake in fine food and dining with our esteemed array of Guests!

We will be hosting Sunday, August 26th at 3:00 PM CST / 4:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil*, and will be collected at the door.

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.)

Note: To avoid confusion, please line up on the lawn in the order of arrival when first entering the grounds. Please do not run in past the guard posted at the door, or your character will just be immediately ushered back out. xD

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers!

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let me know if there are any questions! Here's looking forward to another fun event! Be there or be a sad cactaur who misses Host Club! :cactuar:

* Gil is IC only; no OoC gil needs to be brought or exchanged for this event. ♥

There was a mishap with the calendar (that was entirely my fault), but we're still on for today as usual! 

We'll be opening our doors in two hours, woohoo! Remember to show up early/on time if you want to make 100% sure there's a Host available for you when you arrive. ^^/